XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

Continuing the discussion from XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3 - #10104 by CryOn.

Previous discussions:

Well I’m posting it again because it was the last post of the OT

Looks like Sony paid Larian to have Baldurs Gate 3 exclusive.

4 Likes

This Suicide Squad game looks like… Crackdown 3. Lmfao.

3 Likes

That’s a shame, hope it’s timed.

6 Likes

I was excited, now I am not. Hope it’s just timed then.

3 Likes

Doesn’t get me as excited as BG1 and 2 to be honest, but sucks that another big game gets moneyhatted for PS5. One more reason why ABK needs to pass.

3 Likes

“I’m out of WRPG. I’m going to steal some!” -Sony

3 Likes

To be fair to Sony for once, the game was only announced for PC right?

Maybe it’s them helping them get a console version ready for launch, I know MS has done that for a few games but maybe I’m being too nice here lol

It makes sense for Sony though, they need whatever RPGs they can get, increases the chance of a GP version when/if it comes to xbox though so eh, im not too bothered

1 Like

Damn…

12 Likes

Extremely yawn worthy State of Play lol :yawning_face:

9 Likes

He’s not wrong

3 Likes

I don’t care much for Baldur’s Gate myself, but if this is a full exclusive I’m sure we’re gonna get many articles by the media on it, right? :unamused:

Probably not full exclusive, I’m sure they would’ve screamed it off the rooftops. How long the exclusivity lasts though…

2 Likes

Could just be a prioritized port and the Xbox version will release “when it’s done”

2 Likes

I’m sorry but can we please stop making every game a fucking rpg or add a stupid loot or gear score crap cause I was looking forward to suicide squad, the gear system killed my hype, and the fact you have a battle pass for a single player game

2 Likes

Suicide squad looks like garbage. Good thing zelda and redfall will crush it in may.

Yeah but with Sony you never know. Could be a few months, could be a year, or like that amazing game Forspoken, two years, lol.

Baldurs Gate 3 and KOTOR moneyhats

6 Likes

KOTOR seems to be vaporware till we hear it again and BG3 is probably timed and on PC

5 Likes

Suicide Squad looks like a video game alright.

That’s all I really got to say about it lol.

Didn’t watch the show but these SS impressions iv seen, not looking good for Rocksteady

They’ve spent 8 years on this…

1 Like