XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

I just assumed he hates his job.

1 Like

I just know this would be a 3D Castlevania game, probably even Souls like, and those games just aren’t Castlevania to me. I want one with pixel art, awesome Halloweenish enemies, colorful graphics, and Dracula being overly dramatic, just like SOTN and the GBA/DS games.

1 Like

But nobody asked for a Battlefield singleplayer campaign… :wink:

Man I wish the next BF is great, but I have zero hope after the last installment.

1 Like

Atomic Heart is sometimes broken but I have so much fun with it :smiley: THe test cambers scattered around the map (qouestionmark) are well worth your time dont skip them. They are kinda like a mini dungeon with riddels and bosses all with their own flair.

1 Like
8 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

The battlefield community doesn’t even want this lol, they’ve never cared for the single player. This is probably a corporate mandate.

3 Likes

All these games on State of Play, that cost both kidneys to play :sweat:

2 Likes

Can’t watch atm, any good?

I just saw that Ghostwire is coming to PS+ on the stream. Isn’t that what happened with Deathloop and Game Pass?

7 Likes

The line up for march is HILARIOUS as a gamepass user

2 Likes

IIRC, it was announced for PS+ leading to some of the more panicky of us to assume the Deathloop moneyhat had been extended. In the end, it all worked out.

It’s by far the weakest of the 3 streams so far, but there’s still a half hour left. So far VR games and indieish stuff.

2 Likes

Did they do the fifteen minutes of Suicide Squad yet?

Not yet

3 Likes

Had to block that Tae Kim, kid. Can’t believe he works for Forbes. Aren’t they supposed to be a respectable site? Yikes!

3 Likes

Somebody here told me the guy is in his 50s as well and doing this

Absolutely tragic

Even the battlefield single players that other people consider decent i.e. the bad company ones, I found really boring

Seems like a massive waste of resources

Looks like Sony paid Larian to have Baldurs Gate 3 exclusive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3 (Part 10).