XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

One of the most boring shows i’ve seen, 43 out of 45 minutes were total shit.

But they also managed to get the 2023’s GOTY (Starfield make me wrong please) as console exclusive which is a huge and honestly surprising get, so good for them there.

Larian’s Original Sins were both absolute master pieces and this Baldur’s Gate is going to be 93-95 Metacritic material no doubt, if any of you haven’t played it, do it, and if you can do it with friends, way better, monster games.

I think you also need to reevaluate that they spent eight years on this. They spent time prototyping and working on two games that Warner Bros. Cancelled then worked on this, so eight years is not accurate at all.

1 Like

Half of the show is VR games and the other half is games that get repeat trailers since last year .

We already got a deep dive to Resident Evil 4 and squid squad .

I really don’t know what’s the point of this state of play .

1 Like

All WB studios all hands on deck for Hogwarts Legacy 2 :grin:

4 Likes

I haven’t watched it. I was helping a friend out to get ready for the new job opportunity he was granted. I have to see Suicide Squad myself but the impressions are giving me really bad vibe. It’s like they have to die for Hogwarts to run. WB should be lucky then.

1 Like

most of the letter grade for the state of play gave it “C” or below

1 Like

Just to be clear, I know they havn’t spent 8 full years on this alone, just that it’s been 8 years since their last release

Regardless or whether all that time went into it or not though, that’s still 8 years

1 Like

OK I gotcha but yeah like I said I just feel like Warner Bros. has been fucking over rocksteady I mean why else would the two cofounders leave

3 Likes

it was ok

A Damian Wayne game, right? What was the other? I bet those were gonna be SP games, that’s what this studio does best anyway.

SS isn’t doing anything for me, sadly.

1 Like

They were working on another game with Damien and superman game

Man what a shame.

Sure, we haven’t seen how it looks, but I definitely wanted to see these two come to fruition.

1 Like

Kotor is a big question mark and we have similar games to BG3 on Xbox.

• two Pathfinder games
  • Divinity Original Sin 1+2
  • Kings Bounty 2
  • Pillars of Eternity 2 (PoE1 is not turn-based)
  • Tides of Numenera
  • Disciples
  • three Shadowrun games
  • Wasteland 2+3

Ok I watched that Suicide Squad video

The Good - Cutscenes seem well done

The Bad - Everything else

2 Likes

Yes, and Ive played them all. Thats why I want it lol. Its my jam.

6 Likes

39a10

3 Likes

So sony paid for baldur’s gate 3 exclusivity and afraid to show ( exclusive on the show ) ? :joy: :joy: :joy: what a filth business

I showed my brother the Suicide Squad video and he had the same reaction lol, “It looks like they modded Crackdown 3” :rofl:

I thought you were exaggerating with the Crackdown comment earlier

But if really does look like prettier but less fun crackdown

3 Likes

Welp there goes an e3 or Sony announcement

7 Likes