Xbox announces Nov 15th Stream for 20 Year anniversary

Its really weird how nothing has happened with the Super Res

Im guessing either its not working out the way they were hoping or they are releasing a much bigger batch than just some every couple of months

1 Like

Halo Campaign could also be a just separate video, like the Multiplayer overview, that was uploaded to Youtube.

I actually think it’s taking a ton of time because they’re implementing something at the system level, this way it won’t need much input from devs to make it work properly, just maybe optimize it.

2 Likes

I mean if we get gameplays from these already announced Xbox games it would be great. but if they were there(Avowed, Redfall etc.), why not say it?

1 Like

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Id rather them free up fps boost to us and let us decide if it works or not.

Not sure what I want to see from this. Honestly, I don’t want to see the Halo campaign, because I want to go into that blind.

Huge BC update
New acquisitions
Avowed
Redfall
Halo campaign

Keeping expectations low I see :phil_lmao:

3 Likes

I’m not even expecting anything even on games they’ve already announced like Redfall and Avowed, because I highly doubt it unless it’s like a 1 minute teaser or something.

3 Likes

Honestly, this is a 20 year anniversary so there SHOULD be big news like this to celebrate Xbox making this far in the industry when they were on the brink of getting axed at one point.

Yeah I know TGA is a month later but that’s annual. A 20 year anniversary only comes once.

Realistically though, we know Xbox so it will be pretty tame. Not saying it will be bad though. I’m sure it’ll be dope still. Looking forward to it.

As low as can be. :philwins:

Some people seem to be expecting E3 2022 in November 2021. :joy:

1 Like

Yup, look I even called it y’day lol

How is expecting a game that releases in summer 2022 and halo campaign gameplay equal to a E3…

No it’s not about that it’s about expecting things like Avowed and such there, Halo is confirmed there.

2 Likes

Feargus Urquhart did say soon for a reason… :wink:

But yeah… I don’t expect Avowed.

Insider info?

I would love if they talked about the beginning of achievements and suprise us with an update.

Turtle Rock acquisition announcement?!? pls

or…

If we’re looking at a celebration of Xbox’s 20 years, how about one of their closest and most long-term partners…

video games sega GIF (Yes, I know they’ve said they don’t like tying acquisition announcements to events)

1 Like