Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Xbox doesn’t need to announce new games right now – they have so much stuff announced already they could fill an entire E3 with gameplay on upcoming, announced games. I’d say we just wait and see, especially in regards to Halo Infinite.

Oh, and thanks to everyone for the congratulations!

57 Likes

Yep, that’s what I’m saying, there’s a ton of stuff already announced that we know next to nothing about.

Like Redfall…exactly…it would make so much sense to show the actual game, anything a few months before release. If it’s indeed making the summer release.

As for Avowed…

Something like a anniversary stream is well known at the whole company I’m sure. Maybe this is what Obsidian meant?

Looks like the fridge is gonna be a constant item not limited run

7 Likes

Ny hint about what games are we going to see this year besides Hellblade 2? Thanks.

:point_down:.

if they bring Avowed gameplay it will be perfect for me :pray:. but Idk if i should wait for that.

1 Like

i don’t think they’ll show big stuff there

2 Likes

Yeah, no expectations here either. Always best to do.

Even if it makes SO much sense, that Obsidian was talking about that.

Which in my opinion is a mistake.

Why not celebrate 20 years of Xbox with old games and updates on it in terms of BC and also show a glimpse of the future with a look at already announced games.

5 Likes

With it also being 20th anniversary of halo halo infinite campaign should be a good assumption right?

1 Like

This obviously means he hasn’t been told yet!!

9 Likes

LOL.

wow

13 Likes

idk where out of nowhere people expected new game announcements at this anniversary event. But I do hope there’s stuff outside just Halo Infinite campaign too, and not just remasters. Maybe updates on some of the smaller upcoming games like The Gunk, Tunic, and more gamepass announcements. Hopefully Rare Replay PC port announcement :pleading_face: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Congratulations on working with Microsoft for those Xbox banners and whatnot. Honestly, they should just hire you permanently. :smiley:

While I do believe that celebrating 20 years of Xbox SHOULD be the bigger event, I understand why Microsoft would hold off on showing any new game reveals until The Game Awards simply due to it having a far bigger audience than Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony events combined.

I do hope they show a few gameplay reveals for already announced games. Halo Infinite is a guarantee. I’m expecting the game to “go gold” before this date and they will showcase a vertical slice of campaign gameplay based off that gold retail version. Hoping to also see at least gameplay for Redfall and Avowed. Avowed would be great because it would be the three year anniversary of when they were acquired by Microsoft back at X018.

I can understand showing gameplay for Hellblade 2 and a new game reveal from Compulsion at The Game Awards. I would also show a gameplay teaser trailer of Starfield at TGA with a “see the full gameplay presentation at the Xbox E3 2022 showcase in June” at the end. We all know that Microsoft will thankfully be at E3 so confirming it 6 months ahead of time would be great.

1 Like

I wonder if FM2022 will have some marketing in Europe like they did for Back 4 Blood.

7 Likes

Agreed about no new stuff, if there is any they can have that at TGA. But I would say this IS the perfect time and place to have some updates on announced games, get people excited with a first look on Avowed or if that’s kept for TGA, show what Redfall is like, it sure feels like it’s time for that I would say.

Not sure if a remaster or remake would count as new games, but imagine if totally out of the blue they’d announce a New Vegas remaster or remake, it’s the stuff I dream about Xbox some day doing, just totally out of nowhere come with a big ass game surprise, that is if it hasn’t been leaked yet of course.

No new games, but since so many games are in the works now and announced too, maybe we can hear from the devs about some of these. Again, this is the perfect place for that.

1 Like

What do they show at E3, then?

Starfield deep dive by Howard

Fable

Compulsion

InXile (maybe)

Lots of third party games.

Games coming to Game Pass

New announcements

Etc

You underestimate how much they got in the pipeline now.

1 Like