Xbox announces Nov 15th Stream for 20 Year anniversary

Congratulations to @Klobrille – well deserved recognition of your excellent design work.

On the stream, I predict:

1. Plenary monologue from Phil
  2. Documentary on history of Xbox
  3. A raft of new back compat titles from their history announced, maybe some other little celebratory stuff like retro dynamic backgrounds etc.
  4. A ‘look at the future’ section with a few new gamepass announcements and a sizzle reel of upcoming games already announced.
  5. Close out with meaty length (at least 4mins) Halo Infinite Campaign re-reveal.
5 Likes

So these games will come to PS5? :eyes:

4 Likes
4 Likes

expecting Halo campaign and unannounced remasters .

Great stuff. I look forward to near-launch hype for FH5, a new campaign trailer for Halo, first real looks at Avowed & Hellblade & whatever else they’re gonna do! I :smiley:

Halo campaign footage is the only major thing I expect them to show

3 Likes

Yep, everyone should just expect this but I know people will think we will see a 15 minute in depth look at Starfield, Fable and shadow drop Perfect Dark.

2 Likes

Look at xbox getting traction by announcing a stream out of the blue …

tea GIF

2 Likes

Halo only thing we should expect tbh

1 Like

I mean they said there will be more details in the future, which will probably give us more idea of what will be there. However they could show us gameplay for halo, forza 8, redfall, starfield, avowed, perfect dark etc, and that statement would still be true, as nothing is new

Obviously we won’t get all that, but it doesn’t go against what Booty said

Avowed would be so good but I’m not gonna set myself up for disappointment.

Didn’t expect any new games, but updates on the many already announced ones would be really nice!

Forza motorsport should be a good match for the show too.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there were some easter eggs in the documentary.

Like shots of their studios, and you can see work in progress on screens and stuff like that.

But I don’t expect any unreleased game to be officially featured besides Halo Infinite.

1 Like

Mildly interesting. Probably won’t be much new info and it will likely contain some fan videos, a look back, “we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you” fluff and maybe, just maybe something about Halo.

Looking forward to “insiders” hyping everyone up with stuff like:

Starfield gameplay :eyes: Perfect Dark gameplay :eyes: Fable gameplay :eyes:

Since it’s after FH5? Hmmm, could be yeah.

Halo will be a few weeks from release by then, so it should be no shock if it’s there, campaign that is, lmao.

But say that the already announced games are not getting updates here…what even will they cover? Games we’re already playing?

Yep

All im and anyone should expect is Halo and some BC updates

Halo releases just a few weeks after the event so it’s pretty much the perfect time to finally show the campaign again and same goes for BC updates, there’s been too much smoke surrounding BC games and we havnt seen any in quite sometime so if they are going to do something, an event on xbox legacy is literally the perfect time

Outside of that, im not expecting anything, especially with TGAs less than a month later

Expect this event to be more interviews, talking and celebrating the past rather than an actual game event

1 Like

Without updates to already announced games, I expect updates to BC, FPSboost and hopefully for the love of God, Super Res.

2 Likes

You say ‘maybe’ but if they aren’t ready to show Halo Infinite campaign footage now, you won’t be able to see the warning lights for all the red flags flapping about the place.

Past - celebrating all things Xbox, new BC games added, FPS boosted games announced.

Present - Halo, AoE4, Forza and other updates for games already out.

Future - lets have a look at some upcoming games they’ve already announced: Avowed, As Dusk Falls, Forza Motorsport.

Equals - stellar show.

10 Likes

I’d love this.

Celebrate what has been and with the BC stuff like you mentioned that’s really cool to bring it like that. And a glimpse at the future, let’s do it Xbox.