Xbox announces Nov 15th Stream for 20 Year anniversary

There it is

19 Likes

Yay for Klobrille!

Super stuff!

3 Likes

Jez thinks Halo campaign.

“Microsoft also revealed that on November 15, 2021, there will be a special broadcast event that looks back on the past 20 years of Xbox and Halo. Booty emphasized that there won’t be any new game announcements at the show, but I think there’s a good chance we could see updates on some of the best upcoming games heading to Xbox and PC in 2022 and beyond. Crazy idea: maybe we’ll even see some [Halo Infinite campaign gameplay, who knows?”

5 Likes

This detail was just stuck in there.

Get used to most Xbox games reaching 20 plus million playerd.

12 Likes

Damn, Klobs finally getting that recognition.

Incredible those are 5 million new players since March. Seems like pirates of the Caribbean was a major success.

5 Likes

I think it’s highly possible for Halo campaign since Tom heard about it too.

Hopeful for Avowed and Redfall.

2 Likes

TGA is like 3 weeks later so not shocking that no new game announcements.

If Halo and Avowed show up here don’t be shocked

no NEW games announced… hmmmm?

insert wide eye emoji here

I mean this has to be the place to show halo Infinite? halo history is xbox history, so I reckon they might start with CE, go all the way through to 5, and then show Infinite

Also… AVOWED IS ANNOUCED, SHOW IT YOU COWARDS!

Emphasis on looking back at 20 years still has me leaning towards a focus on legacy IP as opposed to new ones (like Avowed or Redfall).

1 Like

Heck yeah, @Klobrille! Congrats and great work!

Awesome!! Really looking forward to it.

Congrats to @Klobrille ! Well deserved.

1 Like

7 studios getting announced @Mort

3 Likes

Alright Xbox, show your lengthy gameplay demos here (Halo, Avowed, Redfall, maybe Hellblade 2).

Show your CG trailers at the Game Awards (Project Dragon, Kojima game).

3 Likes

So Happy for him… Xbox is more fortunate here to be honest

1 Like

That’s awesome artwork @Klobrille !

Gonna leave this here :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Reminder: Ed Fries has confirmed he has sat down for a lengthy interview with Xbox discussing the history, so I think we see a good-sized documentary here. Maybe they’ve even dug up J Allard and Don Mattrick for it!

3 Likes