Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

they have the fable character in the center.

://////

Where is Banjo Kazooie?

2 Likes

And Dragonborn

Soon™

1 Like

Ori 3 confirmed

1 Like

I’d love that, also call it celebrating 20 years of Xbox, so people don’t think this is E3 2.0, then again people will still think that.

2 Likes

Would have been cramped with all them. Its nice they have so many IP now with charaters people love that they have to cut some out

Irrelevant to the history of xbox hence why he is not there

3 Likes

“Soon” is becoming my most hated word lately, lol.

2 Likes

Who is the character holding the Xbox controller btw or is that supposed to be someone’s Avatar?

I would really love Blazing Angels and Kazooie game uhhh or at least something like them

Banjo Threeie nutier and boldier

Fable is the second best XBOX IP that’s why

Strictly in terms of IP I associate Xbox with I think it’s Halo and Fable and Gears and everything else is a toss up. And I guess Forza car.

no i mean like it was just weird and funny to see that after yesterday’s fiasco :sweat_smile:

Fable Kid about to overtake Master Chief as the best Xbox character

Food Halloween GIF by Justin Gammon

2 Likes

Banjo franchise may be irrelevant at the moment but to say its irrelevant to the xbox history is false. There was a 360 based game and remakes and inclusion into rare replay.

I would argue only “current” franchises were chosen as other historical xbox franchises arent shown (ie any fasfa games)

fr I think honestly Xbox needs more “faces” for the brand that large swathes of people can have a personal connection to. Hopefully that’ll become true in the coming years with Senua, Joanna, Fable character, Starfield character, Avowed character, etc

1 Like

Maybe Grounded

not necessarily 3rd person, but definitely more games that have a strong narrative focus.