Xbox announces Nov 15th Stream for 20 Year anniversary

Keeping expectations low I see :phil_lmao:

3 Likes

I’m not even expecting anything even on games they’ve already announced like Redfall and Avowed, because I highly doubt it unless it’s like a 1 minute teaser or something.

3 Likes

Honestly, this is a 20 year anniversary so there SHOULD be big news like this to celebrate Xbox making this far in the industry when they were on the brink of getting axed at one point.

Yeah I know TGA is a month later but that’s annual. A 20 year anniversary only comes once.

Realistically though, we know Xbox so it will be pretty tame. Not saying it will be bad though. I’m sure it’ll be dope still. Looking forward to it.

As low as can be. :philwins:

Some people seem to be expecting E3 2022 in November 2021. :joy:

1 Like

Yup, look I even called it y’day lol

How is expecting a game that releases in summer 2022 and halo campaign gameplay equal to a E3…

No it’s not about that it’s about expecting things like Avowed and such there, Halo is confirmed there.

2 Likes

Feargus Urquhart did say soon for a reason… :wink:

But yeah… I don’t expect Avowed.

Insider info?

I would love if they talked about the beginning of achievements and suprise us with an update.

Turtle Rock acquisition announcement?!? pls

or…

If we’re looking at a celebration of Xbox’s 20 years, how about one of their closest and most long-term partners…

video games sega GIF (Yes, I know they’ve said they don’t like tying acquisition announcements to events)

1 Like

Definitely expecting Halo campaign. As an optimistic hope I will submit the possibility of Avowed and Forza Motorsport updates. :slight_smile:

Really hoping for some BC team stuff, whether that’s new games added, FPS boost updates, resolution enhancement updates, anything on that front would be very welcome.

1 Like

What I want and would actually prefer is for them to really celebrate Xbox history and focus on that. A look back and bringing key figures from the past in for discussion and a panel and all those things would interest me a lot. I’d rather they made clear it was that now than have endless speculation. I suspect they might show Halo BUT there isn’t a need. Show it before. Show it when you can. It doesn’t need an event - in many ways the next campaign showing would be better off just thrown out on a random day rather than have people ready to zoom in and find issues!

I don’t think Redfall is an ‘out there’ prediction, as it is coming sooner. Was referring to the more ambitious lists.

But I still don’t think they will show Redfall.

Whatever else is in that stream, Halo Infinite Campaign is going to dominate the news cycle. Whether it’s good or bad, that will be the story.

I think showing Redfall at TGA would make more sense, give it some space to breath.

You’re right, I won’t hype this until I see some good amount of :eyes: from insiders.

3 Likes

Redfall also doesn’t fit in a celebration of the last 20 years of Xbox event. It fits TGA’s far better.

Honestly I doubt we’ll see more than Halo and wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t even shown. Its a celebration of 20 years and all people want is new stuff. Can’t we reflect on the history and leave announcements and showings till later?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not expecting any game trailer there, nor acquisitions.

1 Like

I’d keep Avowed for TGA and maximum exposure. Halo is intertwined with Xbox, also it launches before TGA. XD

1 Like

Xbox has 23 studios with more coming baby. Avowed is just one of many.

But maybe its not Avowed. Maybe a tease of Fable? :eyes: