Xbox announces Nov 15th Stream for 20 Year anniversary

Definitely expecting Halo campaign. As an optimistic hope I will submit the possibility of Avowed and Forza Motorsport updates. :slight_smile:

Really hoping for some BC team stuff, whether that’s new games added, FPS boost updates, resolution enhancement updates, anything on that front would be very welcome.

1 Like

What I want and would actually prefer is for them to really celebrate Xbox history and focus on that. A look back and bringing key figures from the past in for discussion and a panel and all those things would interest me a lot. I’d rather they made clear it was that now than have endless speculation. I suspect they might show Halo BUT there isn’t a need. Show it before. Show it when you can. It doesn’t need an event - in many ways the next campaign showing would be better off just thrown out on a random day rather than have people ready to zoom in and find issues!

I don’t think Redfall is an ‘out there’ prediction, as it is coming sooner. Was referring to the more ambitious lists.

But I still don’t think they will show Redfall.

Whatever else is in that stream, Halo Infinite Campaign is going to dominate the news cycle. Whether it’s good or bad, that will be the story.

I think showing Redfall at TGA would make more sense, give it some space to breath.

You’re right, I won’t hype this until I see some good amount of :eyes: from insiders.

3 Likes

Redfall also doesn’t fit in a celebration of the last 20 years of Xbox event. It fits TGA’s far better.

Honestly I doubt we’ll see more than Halo and wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t even shown. Its a celebration of 20 years and all people want is new stuff. Can’t we reflect on the history and leave announcements and showings till later?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not expecting any game trailer there, nor acquisitions.

1 Like

I’d keep Avowed for TGA and maximum exposure. Halo is intertwined with Xbox, also it launches before TGA. XD

1 Like

Xbox has 23 studios with more coming baby. Avowed is just one of many.

But maybe its not Avowed. Maybe a tease of Fable? :eyes:

buy Sega and announce another event in 2 years - 40 years of Sega + Xbox in July 2023. lol

1 Like

Yeah but Xbox don’t reveal gameplays/new games outside of E3 and TGA.

They have gameplay outside events, like with Forza, but the first gameplay is almost always shown in E3.

1 Like

This needs to be broken at some point.

100% agree.

I mean, this “narrative” is usually correct. Xbox never revealed anything meaningful outside of E3/TGA.

I mean, this is the third event in a row where we see the “no new game announcements” line.

1 Like

They don’t show new gameplay outside of events and this falls under the event umbrella.

The weird Fable tweets
20 year celebration of Xbox with Fable being one of the main pillars of carrying that 20 years.
Forza Horizon 5 will be released and out of the way.

Im just saying

literally all I expect is Halo campaign, nothing else. No Avowed, no Hellblade 2, no Redfall, none of that. Maybe some remasters, yeah.

2 Likes

Avowed I would reveal at TGA for exposure. Put out Obsidian into the masses.

1 Like

They don’t show new gameplay/trailers outside E3 and TGA. They had 2 events without new trailers(Gamescom and TGS).

Already deleted and clarified. Probably in relation to the new website design.

I think it is reasonable to expect Halo will show up because the game would only be a month away at that point and Halo is intertwined with Xbox in a way that makes sense for this sort of event.

Yeah, I don’t see the reason to have 3 events after E3 and not announce anything new on them.

2 Likes

I would agree if the event was billed a games showcase. Then we should expect MS to show us games that are going to blow us away.

This event is billed as a celebration of the history of Xbox. I think it’s unreasonable to expect that event to be a games showcase rather than what it says it is.

1 Like