HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

Happy St Gertrude of Nivelles feast day, (unofficial) Patron Saint of Cats,

how would you compare the recent controversy surrounding the Initiative and Perfect Dark to 343 Industries and the path leading to the launch of Halo Infinite and Beyond?

GOC

Hello guys and cats!

In what way, if any, do you think the TV-show will influence the game going forward?

Hugs, Mort.

What do you think season 2 of the show will focus on

Greetings, Abe, Soul, Jess and Andy Milonakis

My question this week is do you want a Warzone like PVE mode to come to Infinite? And if so what changes to it would you want, if any?

1 Like

Halo on Paramount+ is finally here! We’ll be breaking down each episode weekly on Fridays so join us live at 7pm EDT (+4 this week and +5 from episode 2 on). Hit this thread up with questions once the show has aired and we’ll get to what we can!

3 Likes

This is gonna be so much fun!

2 Likes

Happy birthday, Grunts

I’m curious to know you gent’s feel about Nick 117 taking his helmet off?

And now the part where I answer my own question and lead the witness. I feel it was fine…necessary even. It’s a show that needs It’s audience, some of whom never even played the games, to connect with the main character.

And it’s not as if there was ever any narrative reason in the games for us to never see Chief’s face. It’s just what they did probably because it was an early 2000’s FPS. Hell we were lucky they even let the guy have a voice actor back then

Show is live in roughly 90 minutes so hit us up with any questions you have!

Hello Halo Followers

It’s tough seeing all these YouTube videos announcing the demise of Halo Infinite. How would you go about replying to these content creators, assuring them that things aren’t that bad, and to wait a little longer?

GOC

"Or do you take their names, and rub it in their faces when things DO get better :smiley: "

Hello gentlemen now that john is back in the UNSC and halsey seemingly has the greenlight you think episode 3 is where we meet cortana?

Bonjour, ya UNSC propagandists. Out of all the possible Halo weapons, which not yet introduced one on the show do you want to see the most?

I gotta go Needler. Really curious how they would depict that thing and what sort of damage / maiming that thing will do

P.S. HI AMANDA!!!

Hello cat-people!

I really enjoy the TV series, and this second episode was very good. I think they are setting things up for a very interesting show going forward. I wonder what some of the early reviewers were smoking?

What has been your biggest surprise about the story so far?

1 Like

We are live now!

Sorry they skipped your question, Mort. They skipped my question last week

Even though I posted it well ahead of time…and the friggin producer is my brother…and Im not a damn swede

It’s ok, they don’t like me and I can understand that. I’ll take the hint.

about time

1 Like

I’m sorry mort, I pulled these questions like an hour before you posted and then I was very busy and everyone else on the panel is a lazy jerk!

1 Like

1 Like

But…Amanda was on the panel

1 Like