XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

That would be a bigger deal than Activision in Europe lol, would probably turbo charge the brand.

2 Likes

He said “Leakcon 2022”. It seems Henderson could reveal many leaks on all of publishers. Something about Xbox?

:eyes:

Moonfall, what a ridiculous movie.

Just saw it at the cinema theater. Thought it might be nice to slowly get in the mood for Starfield. This ain’t it.

Looks like Bamco really going in since Elden Ring gave them a second look at marketing.

3 Likes

We’ll be doing this weekly with each episode.

Bamco Namco’s market is way better than any company’s market.

At least Xbox’s market is slightly better than Square Enix’s market.

Just made a bet with someone they think Spider-man wont go to pc and i argue it will especially since they literally put god of war on pc

Im 100% sure sooner than later sony will port day one games to PC, specially now with the limit install base ps5 has and how hard chip shortage will impact them.

3 Likes

Yep im in 100 percent agreement

2 Likes

I trust you are already spending your winnings lol.

Lol :joy: its so obvious its gonna happen sooner or later

2 Likes

I just dont understand…why cant people get the signs!!! SONY themselves have tell us in a couple of earning calls about the “expansion” of PS as a “platform” and yet people dont understand…or dont want to understand.

I was pretty shocked (well not that shocked) when SONYs CFO described nixes and blepoint games as studios who will help them to increase their PC port “efforts” like, they have been transparent in where they want the brand to go…well not that transparent, but if you read between lines you will understand.

2 Likes

The copimum this guy is a fanboy based on my assumption and hes trying to accuse me of fanboying lol when im stating the truth you absolutely nailed it on the head

What do you guys think of forspoken?

Seems meh to me to be honest. I think I read somewhere the game didnt even chart on steam top 100 games when preorders opened.

1 Like

It looks generic tbh

3 Likes

I don’t like how the main character in forspoken talks. It all feels very forced like she’s clearly reading lines.

Srsly wtf are those furry controllers…who thought that is a good design decision?