HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

It’s ok, they don’t like me and I can understand that. I’ll take the hint.

about time

1 Like

I’m sorry mort, I pulled these questions like an hour before you posted and then I was very busy and everyone else on the panel is a lazy jerk!

1 Like

1 Like

But…Amanda was on the panel

1 Like

Oh he’s done now…

She doesn’t read these forums, I’m safe. Also she’s a “guest” the “panel” means something… uh else! yeah that’s it

1 Like

I’m just a blind jerk okay?!

1 Like

1 Like

You’re not a blind jerk…YOU’RE A MAN

1 Like

Fuck man… too soon. Part of why I thought he was still alive, was because all I could see without my glasses was the “77”… :frowning:

We’re weekly, so get your questions in after you watch this week’s show and well before 7pm on friday edt!

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to poke Jesse about any questions you post; I promise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, ok then I’ll give it a shot :wink: Excited to watch ep3 tonight!

1 Like

Greetings blessed panel

Today, I have a moral question. During the scene with the blond covy woman and the Hunters assaulting the UNSC ship’s crew, was it wrong for my first thought to be “…I’ve seen enough tentacle hentai to know where this is going”

1 Like

Hello Halo followers,

lately some commentators have discussed the idea of prioritizing Forge to the top, in order to combat the perceived lack of content in Halo Infinite. They propose that if 343 Industries are unable to supply the content, then the Forge community should be given the opportunity to provide that content. What are the YHMAH panel’s thoughts about this?

GOC.

If you’re going through hell, keep going.

Winston Churchill

2 Likes

Hello panel and cats!

Two questions from me this time:

1. Outside of Master Chief, who is your favourite character so far in the series and why? Is there someone you hope they focus more on as we go forward? Someone you don’t like?

2. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Master Chiefs butt?

Hugs, Mort the Ignored.

2 Likes

Nice words from old Church…of course they’re easy to say from the comfort of a desk, or a podium

Not so much from a beach in France that is getting shelled by German fighter planes and bombers

Going Live!