XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Not even a little, there’s nothing out there like a BGS game

If anything id say the opposite is more likely to happen but im sure both will be fine assuming they are both good

2 Likes

Why do I feel like this is a hint for todays news haha

Also this is sick! Game Pass PC having some sponsorship with the F1 team Alpine, Microsoft sponsors the team season round so it’s a no brainier for Game Pass marketing.

4 Likes

Oh don’t worry about that. I can see a real nice deep dive happening for Starfield.

Also, BGS is a household name. As impressive as Hogwarts looks, it’s by a studio that has yet to really prove itself. Also, both can and will release and coexist just fine.

Nice chess club they have there :joy:

Nice to see Microsoft doing more marketing.

1 Like

Damn right, what a coincidence infact

It makes it seems like Phil is actually playing chess moves in business and is teasing us :rofl:

Phil telling people who are concerned about the whole CD stuff that he is playing chess :smirk:

1 Like

Freaking casuals.

Source?

Jez repeatedly has one of the most stupid and idiotic talking points I’ve heard from anyone in quite a while, like it actually leaves me stunned on how bad it is

The “Microsoft tax” that because Microsoft is worth 2T that companies can ask MS for more money for things like licensing…I don’t think it hit him that MS can casually tell these companies to f*ck right off in that case and go find someone else, then come crawling back to Microsoft when no one else is willing to pay what their asking for and actually ask for a reasonable price

Specifically in regards to Disney licensing IP’s to Microsoft…if Disney ask MS for 2x as much as they’d ask another company…and if MS tells Disney to fk right off …what’s Disney going to do? They can either ask for a reasonable price or they’d get nothing and have to find someone else. Logic dictates that Disney may as well just ask MS for the regular asking price because at least they’d get their regular asking price rather than getting nothing but a middle finger from MS.

Dude, it’s not that serious…… I saw the episode as well, he wasn’t being 100% literal when he said that. It was just him being a little cheeky.

Started playing FF7 Remake this weekend. I cant begin to say how frustrating it is to be blocked from a path by some trash cans or other random things I could walk over in 2022.

3 Likes

I was having a slump with gaming as well, so i decided to dive into crpgs, a genre I had never paid any attention to. It helps that xbox’s acquisitions have given them a stellar catalogue of crpgs. I couldn’t possibly recommend Pillars of Eternity enough. It’s most certainly pulled me out of my slump. I’m now working my way through Divinity: Original Sin. Ive discovered a genre that I truly love.

7 Likes

Welcome to the club fam.

3 Likes

You’re profile pic reminds me, after playing Pillars, I have so much more hype for Avowed and I was already extremely excited. The world of Eora is genuinely a masterpiece. I absolutely love it and I can’t wait to explore more of it.

3 Likes

I had a similar experience but instead of CRPG it was roguelikes, thanks mainly to Game Pass too.

1 Like
7 Likes

Just a reminder, attacking members of the community, especially when the attacks are repeated, isn’t allowed here.

4 Likes

We’re live this Friday once again, season 2 starts up tomorrow and we have episode 7. Hit us up at the link if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Lemme know if you want to join me this Thursday for a night of Halo MP with the community live on our Twitch channel!

I agree but FF7R is such a great game. Story lost me at the end but I never played the original 1997 game so maybe that’s why. Visuals were excellent, music super and the combat system was great. Hoping this combat system is used in Aspyr’s Star War KOTOR Remake which is the current rumor. Hope you enjoy the game.

3 Likes