XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

13 Likes

Damn. Everybody at box loves playing chess :joy:

WHy does gaming feel so boring lately?

Take some time off of it.

Week started very aggressively for me :fire: But I donā€™t play games. I play forums :joy:

I have been for a while at this point. I was playing some Halo Infinite last month but stopped. Just waiting on Starfield at this point, been doing other things like cycling and going to the gym a lot.

Keep going like this, let the need arise by itself.

1 Like

it sucks that I might be all hands on deck at university when it releases.

Good, that will make you like playing it even more.

Weā€™re in a serious dry spell of releases right now. Thereā€™s really nothing new to play that is moving the needle substantially. Iā€™m happy about it though as I can go into my backlog and start playing games that i missed out on because come fall Starfield and Hogwarts Legacy will be the end of me.

Must be your interests. Iā€™m having a blast with the titles Iā€™m gaming with. Try branching out from your usuals and try something new and something different.

10 Likes

Sometimes people just burn out on playing games, maybe they get the desire back, maybe they never do, thatā€™s just how it goes.

Taking a break always helps. I took one in like 2012 and suddenly 4 years flew by without playing a single game lol.

Sometimes you just grow out of it and never come back, Iā€™ve seen it happen to my friends.

4 Likes

does anyone else here think Starfield could get heavily overlooked if Hogwarts Legacy ends up being a hit?

No

7 Likes

No, like not even the slightest

1 Like

Starfield is a new IP, Harry Potter has 20+ years of popularity.

Bethesda Game Studios better bring out the big guns for June 12th, Iā€™m talking a gameplay trailer at minimum 14 minutes. we canā€™t have a couple snippets of gameplay in some 5 minute trailer as a way to generate hype on a game thatā€™s exclusive to 1 console.

Hogwarts Legacy should be a good game first and then also release this year

They both can stand on their own if theyā€™re both great games. Popularity doesnā€™t matter if the product isnā€™t good.