XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Zampella has turned Respawn into a juggernaut. Maybe the next Battlefield wont be a mess.

Dont think they are making Battlefront 3. Probably something like Republic commando.

Zampella living his best life

Should be good for Battlefield in like 7 years then.

Us in our 30’s playing Zampella’s BF

1 Like

There was major stalls because ARM is like 95% of the phone processors, and Nvidia has nasty background when it comes to partners

1 Like

sure whatever you want to call it really, as long as respawn is working on it

not like the Battlefronts have some continuity

1 Like

Call of Duty will be great again; I want Battlefield to follow.

Can’t wait to play them in Game Pass, lol

8 Likes

Or they let Gears be Gears and make a new IP.

I’m down, respawn really is the only thing EA has going for it right now.

1 Like

So hyped for this, and I am not even that huge of a star wars fan, but love it’s world. Also I assume that strategy game will be XCOM style

Its by a studio made of former xcom devs so safe bet.

1 Like

Big enough news for a thread. Please continue posting about the three announced EA games there.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Respawn making 3 new Star Wars games for EA, including Jedi: Fallen Order sequel

I think supporting PC is what pushed the success of these games eventually… Don’t have much of the data here but SoT 5M on steam is indicative of the fact tha PC helped xbox after its bad start.

And there are many ips like Sunset overdrive, Ryde quantum break etc which I feel were flopped because of bad start of xbox.

People like to ignore things that don’t fit their narratives.

I have reservations against Actiblizz acquisition myself, but I can still recognize its nowhere close to trying to acquire ARM.

6 Likes

I think this is what it really comes down to. A probable reason why we haven’t got a new Banjo yet for instance is that no one knows what to do with it. Some didn’t like Nuts & Bolts because it wasn’t the Banjo game they wanted but Yooka Laylee wasn’t received that well either.

Gears