XboxEra Community Hangout |OT6| New Year, Same Three Topics

Ahahahahha

14 Likes

Unlocked all the endings of Ender Lilies yesterday and today I will finally start Lost Judgment! I have one month to finish the game before Elden Ring arrivesā€¦I think I can do that! About Ender Lilies I hope it comes to GP soon so more people play this great game, itā€™s definitely overlooked.

That being said today itā€™s time for some Ryu Ga Gotoku goodness! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Remaster on xbox. Aside from cutscenes being choppy at 30 or being silent at times (coming off quick resume), the game was great.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been waiting for Ender Lilies to enter Game Pass or at the very least go on sale since it launchedā€¦ Good to hear itā€™s great. I know it was a big hit in Japan, itā€™s still in JPā€™s top 10 selling Switch eShop games even now.

I bought Lost Judgment at launch and still havenā€™t touched it :rofl:. To be fair to me though, they were only charge $50 Canadian for the preorder when it was supposed to be $80. Itā€™s still $50 Canadian on the store too, canā€™t believe they never fixed it.

1 Like

[Conker developer on ActiBlizz IP revival under MS]

I donā€™t understand what they mean by this. Killer Instinct, Perfect Dark, Battletoads just from Rare were/are being brought back. And we also have Fable in the works, and then Phil just openly saying he would like to bring more franchises back from Activision even before the deal is close. Of course there are still questions, especially how Banjo is still not revived yet, that just doesnā€™t make sense. But overall, I donā€™t think Phil is just saying things, they actually did and are reviving dormant IP, and I think now with more teams and workforce from ActiBlizz that can be expanded. And also consider, they canā€™t force the studios to make them, they either offer and find a right fit or get a right pitch from the teams themselves.

5 Likes

nervous sweating

5 Likes

Antitrust dont need to be the reason, could be that they did not came to a applieasing deal or they re decide

Itā€™s been almost two years since I upgraded my CPU and motherboard in my PC and yet I still cannot find a GPU on the marketplace to replace my GTX 1070 for an affordable price, let alone any INVENTORY which is impossible to find due to scalpers and high demand.

Iā€™m so sick of the inventory shortage.

2 Likes

This deal isnā€™t anything close to the MS deal

3 Likes

They legit would have had a monopoly in segments though. This can also be what the admin can point to now. They want to have wins for their midterm elections and now they donā€™t need to fight Microsoft, one of their top 5 donors.

1 Like

I think Nvidia would truly have a monopoly if they manage to snag ARM. This market is far from being as populated than the gaming sector is.

1 Like

Not at all surprised since this deal has been getting heat from all sides and actually does raise antitrust issues due to a big semiconductor company like Nvidia gaining control over such a critical instruction set architecture.

Potentially down the line Nvidia could use that fact to enable themselves to gain an unfair advantage over their competitors.

ARM is in such a unique position that I do not think any tech company can buy them.

2 Likes

I think series console needs UI built from the ground up for their hardware specs.

DVR is working fine for me for a while now. But I definitely had problems a year ago.

Yes

UI made sense first year but its currently a disservice to the console. Sharing shouldnā€™t be as bad as it is or taking pictures/videos be causing audio stuttering and what not or loss of frames at times.

For sure, I think enough time has passed where people donā€™t need to lie to themselves about keeping the UI the exact same.

A lot of it is outdated.

1 Like
10 Likes

EA finally found a studio who can make a very successful Star Wars and doubled down lol.

Respawn is gravy so I am very much looking forward to seeing these.

Jedi Fallen Order Sequel

An FPS

A strategic game via a publishing collaboration

Those are the games

5 Likes

so JF2, ā€œBattlefrontā€ X, ā€œstrategyā€ game, whatever that means, from ex X-com & Civ devs