XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

LMFAOOOOO I’m dying, what is this bullshit, extremely dumb solution, I really hoped they wouldn’t do this but alas

8 Likes

YT is coming close to URSS levels of free speach, lol, now you can’t even dislike someone’s video.

1 Like
3 Likes

I don’t know how it solves the “attacking smaller creators” problem when the actual small creator still has access to that dislike number and isn’t helping morale in any way. I haven’t seen any dumbass online going “see this small creator has so many dislikes, go doxx them”.

Instead, we now can’t distinguish when someone giving solutions to questions we ask are actually real or just scamming us

1 Like

I can see Hellblade 2 being meant with true next gen stuff, among others.

Going on Youtube dislike count change news video on Youtube’s own channel

seeing dislike count is still on

disliking the video

leaving

2 Likes

LFG

What do you expect? Its just a remaster of a open world game for a console with 4MB of video memory :woman_shrugging:

Rockstar is just min-maxing the profit here.

The old one just looks like an old game, which is fine. The “remaster” looks like shit.

2 Likes

Shame the show is a pain to watch for Europeans. I’m not going to watch a three hour show that stars at 2 am lol.

2520-c4ca4faa-4cce-4bbe-9e89-b77cb500f80a

I mean if they are charging $60 for it Id expect some better work done on it.

1 Like

They’re doing a similar scam for GTAV “”“next gen”“” and now there are rumours for a GTA4 remaster, lol. There won’t be any GTA6 for a long time.

In less than half an hour -

2 Likes

I know a certain youtuber who’s name rhymes with Slap Claimer must be jumping for joy right now

1 Like

bro what is wrong with youtube, this is funny as shit

6 Likes
3 Likes

It is actually very nice. The culture Pass is something that 18 years old people in France can ask for, so that they are able to spend a bit of money on cultural events, activities and stuff ( 300 euros ). Now they will be able to spend in on Game Pass too.

3 Likes

They are not closer to FF14 than they were year ago. SE openly tells that they won’t port unless MS pays them a hefty sum. Simple as that.

SE japanese branch is mismanaged dumpster fire.