XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Where is the hat though?

1 Like

just in case yall thought february was still too empty

4 Likes

Itā€™s actually really good for the Deck, since itā€™ll play all those games lol.

1 Like

Steam Deck owners getting Elden Ring and God of War on there by the time it arrives, Iā€™m so mad it isnā€™t coming to my country yet

E8YaGRWWYAIm3OA

4 Likes

Do yā€™all remember this? Lmao

5 Likes

Gunk hype

1 Like

Do we know that Elden Ring will work for Steam OS?

8 Likes

Every Steam game wil work on that Linux fork, anyway it will obviously be less performant than Windows, itā€™s like a compatibility layer.

1 Like

Will it though? Is there a list of games that work on Steam Deck?

YouTube been getting more and more fucked up throughout the years. It started off great but today itā€™s so horrible with constantly those damn ads. Even for 40 seconds videos they have two freaking ads most of the timeā€¦itā€™s annoying me to no end.

Adblock! Or if you have android download youtube vanced! Bye Bye ads. I used to not mind watching ads and then youtube went too far with them so now they get nothing from me

2 Likes

Millie teasing Hogwarts Legacy for TGA .

Ah, but majority of the time I watcj YouTube on the OLED in either the TV or Xbox app. :frowning:

1 Like

Is Mytube still a thing on Xbox ? Used it few years ago and it blocked ads.

Shit, you right. I used that for a while too. It even let us post comments, I will check now.

Linux Proton has been getting a lot better and the performance difference is honestly negligible these days from what Iā€™ve been hearing so thatā€™s good for those who wouldnā€™t wanna bother reinstalling a whole another OS.

Itā€™s basically a PC, anything will work that works on a standard PC. Only thing stopping is the power of the device itself.

One more

Good channel, I often find his videos good. Always goes into detail about stuff and most importantly I always find him honest, brutally honest!

:rofl: