XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Both PS players and Xbox players will lose certain games this generation. It’s inevitable. But PlayStation’s moneyhats eventually will come to Xbox. Xbox buying whole ass publishers who’s games will not touch PS again lol

Yeah imagine that.

E3 rolls around, and they announce that every game to be shown will be multiplatform, lol.

However if Sony and/or Nintendo were to agree on Game Pass on their platforms…this is pretty much that, lol. Which reminds me of, we still need to find out what Xbox and Nintendo are doing, we still don’t know.

This is what Microsoft wants. They’re gonna want to build enough developer and IP control to have leverage enough to basically force that ‘choice’.

Until further notice this Xbox-Nintendo thing is literally thin air outside marginal things like Banjo on Smash or on their crap online service. There are countless more critical things to fix/improve within Xbox before thinking about allying with Nintendo. They should try to buy them and get them on 21st century, maybe then I would care again about their games.

1 Like

Well, until they start promoting Playstation it is not a big deal. But it first starts with codes, then with promotions and so on and so on.

Oh, right. It is november already. Let’s see. Next week maybe we will learn something.

I wish MS did more of this (I mean buying publishers), but FF7R, Genshin Impact, FF14 and others are coming on Xbox any day now :rofl:

2 Likes

This shit looks like an uncanny Roblox game lmao

3 Likes

Did you never play the classic GTAs? XD

I mean, structure-wise V is not that different from San Andreas, the new thing was online. The most ambitious GTA campaign is still 4.

4 Likes
1 Like

Yes, please explain to me how advertising and product promotion work. I’ve never heard of such a concept before. Better yet, drop an email to Phil and the team at MS so they can get on this new trend. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well I should have said ‘most’.

FF7R got extended maybe 2022 who knows

Genshin Impact isn’t even on Switch, probably a development thing, not moneyhat.

FF14 definitely a development / server thing delaying it. It’s not a moneyhat (as they openly talk about it).

And yeah, MS will do more of that thing. They’re not gonna buy them every year or twice a year lol, but they are. I believe in that.

Yes. I place San Andreas in my top 10 games of all time. I’m saying the remaster looks… off. The top is the original and the bottom is the remaster.

1 Like

Apparently they are closer with getting FF14 on Xbox, but then someone here said the SE dude said this the last time too, lol.

If no FF7R by April next year I’m just gonna give up altogether on it. And even if we do end up getting it, the same shit will happen with part 2, 3 and god knows how many more and Sony will have integrade versions of those too, lmao. So basically by the end of this console gen Xbox is still not having them all.

Fuck that!

1 Like

I think Xbox team is FAR behind PS from a marketing standpoint, I would not make a joke about it. XD

I would believe it if they weren’t talking about it since 2017, lol. Every time there is a different issue, it seems there are no MMOs on Xbox, then you find that only FF14 has these dramatic problems.

@Staffy Even if it lands on Xbox, I won’t buy FF7R. First I already wasted enough money on this overrated series (but it is popular, so not having on Xbox is a damage for the brand), second people often say “vote with your wallet” and this is what I will do. Only if it comes to GP.

1 Like

IIRC FF14 has a subscription of its own and it doesn’t require PS Plus on Playstation to play whereas it does require Live Gold on Xbox and SE is opposed to that, so MS’s policy isn’t really helping what’s already a dire situation.

SE wants preferential treatment over all the other games on Xbox, it’s the right call not giving it to them, considerinf also they are one of the worst offenders of the platform concerning skipping it. Anyway I assure you that even if Gold didn’t exist, there would be something else, lol.

Holy shit, that is some ugly ass stuff.

you gotta do these things sometimes, otherwise you’re just not gonna get games on your platform.

that I can see lol

Let SE rot, if the roadblock is really MS not relenting to a metaphoric blackmail, it’s the right call. Being a mismanaged company, there will come a time when they will have financial issues and then MS could force their hand.