XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Dude it litterally doesn’t matter. Chill.

Some things are more popular than others. It’s okay.

2 Likes

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition vs The Originals Graphics Comparison - YouTube

Xbox 360 showed you can fight the trend if you are ruthless enough.

This is no longer the 360 gen.

Reminder

Definitely looking forward to seeing more of The Gunk!

2 Likes

What an insightful conclusion. XD

The things which bothers me it’s not popularity, it’s the lack of professionalism from journous and/or influencers, it’s not like PS is 90% more popular like previews or reviews would make you think.

1 Like

Buy the same logic, some companies prefer to work with Playstation so MS should not bother with them :rofl:

1 Like

It’s difficult to be upset with such high level opinion exchange. :wink:

Your point is “PS is more popular, it’s ok to not trying to change the trend”. I don’t think MS thinks the same and I’m only highlighting the huge media problem they have.

I heard the opinion that MS doesn’t need exclusive games at all because they have Game Pass, so…

1 Like

Is this a big deal for people in France?

1 Like

huh ? It doesn’t ? Is there a video that explains the systems ?

Fortunately enough MS doesn’t think the same, Xbox would literally disappear the day after such an announcement, lol.

It’s a huge issue, IDK why, knowing Sony they are fully capable to pressure publishers into “suggesting” to choose a PS review copy. XD

When you see the ratio between the number of reviews of multiplatform games you’d think there is no Xbox SKU, lol.

One of the biggrst websites in my country said that publishers send copies with no choice sometimes, they said it when people asked why an Xbox marketed title was reviewed on PS.

People here need to understand Sony doesn’t play nice and they will do anything to undermine Xbox and keep their dominance.

I think most people understand this, they just don’t care and/or think it’s a grave issue to be concerned about.

7 Likes

Now, that’s interesting. I wonder if MS doesn’t really care about influencers and stuff. Would be hilarious if Playstation overtakes Xbox there eventually. After all it is always easier to bring war to the home turf.

I dont really care what Sony more or less does unless it directly influences my platform of choice by moneyhatting stuff I would rather play on xbox lol.

5 Likes

But the thing is, the stronger Playstation the more moneyhats they get. And of course Sony does whatever it takes to be or become stronger.

Do Believe xbox should be more aggressive when it comes to this stuff but Review codes isnt something stirring the pot for lol.

Yeah, I totally get that aspect. Worrying about influencers and what version of a game they get sent is literally the last thing I will ever care about. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like