XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Do we hear is inner monlogue, like “he comes at me like a frightened dog, who just wants to end things quick, one way of the other. My gloved fist cracks his orbital bone like a hammer cracks the crystal meth he had cooked no more than an hour prior…”

6 Likes

yes :phil_lmao:

Are we sure Sony hasn’t paid SE to not release FFXIV on xbox ?

Pretty sure yeah, considering that tweet i posted is a direct source from the director himself, and he wouldnt be lying. I feel like a key issue is gold, since final fantasy 14 isnt a free game (You have to buy the base game at $20 to be able to play and buy the expansions) people would still have to pay gold to play it plus their subscription.

I think SE want:

1. Monetary incentive
  2. Direct access to patch this game without the Xbox control process
  3. Remove Gold requirement for their paid game.
6 Likes

Is this the same on PS ?

FF14 does not require plus on PS

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed two. :smile:

1 Like

At least for the 2. and 3. point. I don’t think they need any incentive to put their games on Playstation.

I meant the 2 and 3 points as well . :phil_lmao:

As a massive batman comics fan that sounds cool.

1 Like

Server slowing down. Seeing a lot of 5xx error codes. @Sikamikanico @Doncabesa @Proven

Something on your server side is straining.

It is shame that Xbox does not have FF14 and Genshin Impact though. Just like with another smaller game that became popular.

I don’t believe that it is a coincidence that several successful online games did not come to Xbox. Moneyhat or not moneyhat. Something is odd.

5 Likes

The show that demonstrates that aspect best is the animated series, which to be fair is the definitive Batman :wink:.

1 Like

That’s what happens when you are living in the stone age. Why do they need this patch control process ? Elder Scrolls Online dropped a patch few weeks ago and all it did was constantly crash the game. Great control process, Microsoft.

agree 100%

1 Like

I loved Batman the animated series !

2 Likes

Seeing this quite sporadically in the last 30 mins -

In other news. This is actually almost as big as Google retreating to only HK.

1 Like