XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Xbox has yet to announce Game Pass’ line-up for August and we already know of six games (Library of Ruina, Art of Rally, Hades, Recompile, 12 Minutes and Psychonauts 2).

PS Now’s line-up for the entirety of August has three games, and two of them are already on Game Pass.

And fanboys get mad when the general people don’t talk about PS Now while constantly praising Game Pass?

12 Likes

I think Song of Iron is this month too! :slight_smile:

But don’t worry, a single game leaves the service and N4G acts like the sky is falling. Every time. Without fail.

1 Like

It is! But it’s not confirmed as a Game Pass game, is it? The last time I’ve seen the dev was trying to sneak his way into the service :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah, you are correct. My mistake. Well, fingers crossed!

1 Like

oof

1 Like

4 Likes

Apex Legends season 10 today!!! Anybody else playing???

Great more for Xbox then.

The star of XboxEra, Nick himself, was a guest on the NintendoEra Podcast. As we as a team have been through the same period of trying to grow a podcast and a platform, I don’t want to miss out on promoting this one a bit.

This also works as a reminder that we have a Nintendo Switch thread that could get some more love: Nintendo Switch |OT| Woo Hoo, its me, SUPER MARIO! - Gaming - XboxEra :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cool. I’ll save it for later when I have the time.

Would be funny if it’s just a cheeky in-game announcer callout for something you do during a normal PVP match

Can’t imagine what that situation would entail, so I doubt it’s that. But man, that would be a funny troll by 343

1 Like

Some kind of Free-For-All situation where you killed everyone at a certain time :sweat_smile:

I might try, although i just love the old map.

BE A HERO

12 Likes
9 Likes

Is this real?

Yes.

EDIT: My bad, it appears to be fake (edited).

Grain of salt… :thinking:

You can find this same rumor every year for the past 3. Im tired.

8 Likes

Let us partake of our “Spiritual Opium”

4 Likes