XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Also here’s hoping that Mike can help clean up Activision-Blizzard.

4 Likes

This reads like a joke article. Also like I would believe a source “claiming” to be close to Sony, speaking to a non-proven website.

1 Like

I wonder if this was the same source that said the PS5 was a 13TF monster or the one that said Cerny was working on a secret game that was gonna launch with the PS5.

6 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick

Considering the alternative was using Facebook Gaming, maybe nothing is better than something.

Shit, I remember that being FUD that Facebook Gaming was going to be INTEGRATED into the UI for Series X.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t even surprise me.

It should be noted that the only three people at this time pushing Sony Metal Gear/Silent Hill rumors are KatharsisT, MarzipanRumpan both on OtherERA, and Red “Infinity Cache RDNA 3” Gaming Tech.

But I’m probably wrong and the rumors will probably be true.

Insert my rant about how the sharing system sucks and needs an overhaul to match what the PS5 does

Soundtrack for rest of today:

1 Like

Oh when are you ranting about something? :stuck_out_tongue:

200 years after the opium wars, this attack regularly used by the state media on anything they deem contrary to Chinese values is still proving successful ? … They’re clearly trying to portray online gaming as some sort of degenerative western import… lol

1 Like

No but seriously, the share system is painfully in need of an update, even moreso evident after Flight Sim’s release.

I took a SHITTON of screenshot and video, and I’m STILL getting notifications of “Screenshot or Video uploaded to Xbox Live” DAYS after I took them.

Why do we notifications for that anyway? Its annoying and the simple “screenshot/video” recorded should be enough.

I want the console solution to be easy to use and non intrusive just like how the PS5 does it. You can send it to my phone all you want but the focus should remain in the tv and the console.

Also Xbox is the only one that doesnt allow you to share 4 screenshots at the same time to twitter via example.

1 Like

Lmfao this is actually pretty cool, I’m not going to lie.

2 Likes

What the fuck is a Waze? And is a Wazer somebody who Waze(s)?

I have so many questions.

It’s a GPS navigation software. Was a good competitor to Google Maps except… Google bought em’.

2 Likes

Damn it I’m gonna have to buy this. Is it on iPhone?

Yeah. Also, it’s free.

1 Like

You need to definitively state that the rumors are true so they will turn out to be false…

1 Like

Depends on what they’re pushing. Those games won’t be with Abandoned, so if they say it will then they are wrong. They will be with Bloober if anyone.

Just my take.

14 Likes