XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

11 Likes

Anyone know of any Series X units in stock in the UK/Europe (normal price, not scalper)? Asking for a colleague who I have convinced to switch to the good guys

Waiting for this. This has gone under the radar.

I would have loved this to have been covered under Xbox’s E3.

Seeing some meltdowns because Dunkey gave Ratchet and Clank a fairly mediocre review. I usually don’t agree with him in his reviews as he is overly harsh on any game that isn’t made by Nintendo. I haven’t played R&C so I cant really comment. But he does speak about the ‘SSD’ and says that he doesn’t think the ‘tricks’ used her warrant PS5 exclusivity and notes that this is probably the case for the other PS5 exclusives.

Its weird though, because I bet he will berate Xbox for releasing Halo Infinite cross-gen when it comes out.

8 Likes
2 Likes

So will Housemarque games come to Xbox? You can’t spend that money to make them exclusive. :laughing:

6 Likes

PlayStation japan may also have leaked bluepoint as well.

1 Like

New news, new thread guys.

1 Like

I mean, that was obvious. is there any link or screenshot? :face_with_monocle:

there is a thread on otherera (and r/gamingleaksandrumours)

1 Like

I think the Playstation State of Play date arrives today. :eyes:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1409822833631502338?s=19

1 Like

:thinking:

Source: Chairmanchuck from otherERA.

It’s a Xbox exclusive… not sure whether timed or otherwise, so it really should have been covered.

You can pre-order it for around ÂŁ15.

I think it’s not timed, in the trailers for timed exclusives like 12 minutes or The Ascent you’ll never see “Xbox Exclusive” on the preview of the video.

1 Like

Looking at the newest Deals with Gold sale I saw that Fell Seal was on sale for 50% off (and DLC 25%) and I remember @Hexer great essay about the this game.

This should be a great game for FF tactics fans.

Store links for game and DLC:

7 Likes

So this is gonna be the new trend huh. “Director’s cut”.

Remasters are old and busted, this is your new old 70$ game.

4 Likes

Director cut sounds so lame for video games imo. Like are they trying to say their publisher Sony blocked them from giving us their vision for the initial release?

3 Likes