XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

lmao

12 Likes

Man I wonder if this is another case of not having smart delivery because apparently greedfall for PS+ doesnā€™t get next gen upgrade

:sweat_smile:. That tweet actually sums it perfectly.

What does he say ?

Why ? Are you blocked lol

Just wait for Batman Arkham VR the Snyder Cut

I was talking about the guy speaking in the meme. I just donā€™t get what he says :sweat_smile:

The man in the vid is saying - ā€œI donā€™t think you have the facilities for that, big man.ā€

Tom Warren - a serious MS journalist - throwing shade. Wow!

10 Likes

I donā€™t think you have the facilities for that big man.

5 Likes

He has to be trolling now because that is so much nonsense, thereā€™s not even a single doubt. I am sure Ratchet is great but itā€™s also more of the game and happens to look pretty damn good.

Something like Starfield or Avowed have amazing potential too, those will very likely be something special. Wtf is this guy on?

1 Like

The recent PS acquition(s) has bought some hella interesting conversations about. People cant help themselves but to compare to Xbox. My favourite line that ive seen multiple times:

I really like Sonyā€™s approach to nurturing ā„¢ and cultivating ā„¢ talent in their studios. They work with teams for long periods of time before offering all the employees 2 houses and a yacht in exchange for acquisition. Unlike stinky Xbox who ONLY buys studios and publishers to keep games off other platforms. Xbox buys studios forcibly! And studios they have no history with! Such good cultivation ā„¢ from Sony. Congratulations Sony.

Something like that.

10 Likes

Certainly not Just for Men

I hope these dudes can get better, still on mad grief.

1 Like

I think this is more of a Sony policy. They usually only give away one version of the game (Control, Final Fantasy VII, Wreckfest).

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Watched it.

I havenā€™t played it myself yet, so some things I canā€™t judge. But what he says about repetition, story and characters do seem like valid complaints. Usually Insomniac has interesting characters and the humor is good too, I quite enjoyed it in Sunset Overdrive. But this could be a subjective thing, but what Dunkey showed from the gameā€¦I begin to see where heā€™s coming from.

Story wise it seems it really isnā€™t all that. I have very little doubt that this other upcoming 3D platformer has that in the bag, the story that is.

:skull:

amazing how they still insist on GwG and this serviceā€¦

2 Likes

You know what? This isnā€™t so bad. Iā€™ll take it happily.

1 Like

Good grief.

The games subreddit is one of most biased subreddit ever. In the review thread of Returnal they had people criticising Game Pass (off topic btw) but the mods didnā€™t care to do anything about it.

4 Likes