XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

1 Like

This dude thinks Elden Ring hasnā€™t been delayed and he gives reasons why.

Wow, this looks great

1 Like

Havenā€™t gone from interested to extremely checked out that fast in a while. Give me the first part.

That is a seriously bad take. Just say you donā€™t agree, say why so and move on.

Opinions are ok, insults are not.

I have followed his reporting for more than 13 years. And one thing with MS journos is that they can and will come hard at MS too.

Sony and other compamies donā€™t have journos following them for 2 or 3 decades. They have some pop culture self proclaimed pundits.

1 Like

I have to disagree and thatā€™s ok! If they can nail the humor I think this game is a winner.

1 Like
7 Likes

Did yaā€™ll notice how ridiculously fast Ethan in RE8 demo catches out of breath and thatā€™s when the heavy breathing starts? Fuck man, I only walk around and heā€™s losing out of breath already, really?

I didnā€™t notice the Royale part of the title until midway through the video. Not my thing if itā€™s truly PvP only. Might be interested if itā€™s PvAI and I can dumb down the AI.

8 Likes

All of the video is said to be captured on actual Series X hardware. Crazy.

Ray Tracing is a game changer irrelevant of how good G.I can get tbh.

3 Likes

I think it was to make him relatable to the average gamer. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I get that Royale games arenā€™t for everyone. However this looks crazy fun with its old school twin stick style. Also the theme makes me crack up laughing everytime. Iā€™ve watched this 10 times already!

Sweet, happy I bought Metro exodus for like $10 during the spring sale, and nice to see a free upgrade

1 Like

Xboxera facing high load? Gettting logged out.

Same here!!

1 Like

Or as someone on another forum just now saidā€¦ Maybe heā€™s constantly thinking of Lady Dimitriscu, hahaha.

As for Biomutant, this sounds promising!

ā€œAs it stands, though, Biomutant will of course be playable on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X, and make free use of the extra power there (there are no limiters in place). Youā€™ll apparently see improvements on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, too.ā€

No limiters in place. Could that mean unlocked framerate and dynamic resolution? XSX will know what to do with that!

1 Like

Metro Exodus Ray Tracing trailer. Xbox Series X/S. I played Metro Exodus two years ago and rated the visuals a 10/10, I guess now I would have to go to 12/10. lol. Looks excellent.

6 Likes

Wow, I came off super rude and didnā€™t even realize it. Iā€™m sorry! I meant to say something more neutral like ā€œI love the aesthetic and hope they do something else in the same universe tooā€. Really glad youā€™re looking forward to it :smiley:

1 Like