XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

One of them games that landed in my backlog!

Why oh why is the video only in 1080p.

The differences are great though!

1 Like

You good! I didn’t take it that way at all! Honestly I think they could and should do something else in this universe.

1 Like

I hope we get a metro 4

They’re already planning a 4th game. They said it might even have multiplayer

2 Likes

Yeah people like to dismiss it as something that just gives good reflections, but it’s so much more than that. With what it can do for lighting and shadows

Just watching it in 1080p on my phone, the differences the lighting improvements displayed were fricken massive

1 Like

:star_struck:

7 Likes

Well, it needs to more than just good, it needs to be gre…alright, I have to stop. Sorry guys

That Paris tweet really pissed me off :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

What Parris tweet???

watch Jason Schreier piece on halo will probably coincide with the re reveal at e3 or when we move closer to launch just to maximize clicks.

3 Likes

Banjo looks like someone forced him at gunpoint to smile in this photo.

3 Likes

Don’t go there. We had two fights in the XGS thread already.

2 Likes

Absolutely expect him to do something like this. I think 343i/Ross should come out and own the crunch they did last year, and render his article useless.

2 Likes

For a Parris tweet? Seriously? That’s weird. He’s not combative at all.

Parris tweeet was the second fight. The first one - you don’t want to know.

2 Likes

Okay. What exactly is the fight about though? Starfield, Halo Infinite or something else?

Never mind…im reading his tweets now.

No joke. I scrolled past 125+ posts and only missed 1 or 2 meaningful items not related to either.

4 Likes

It was in the First Party thread. About how Halo Infinite has to be great, not good

Bugged me because it was so obvious and unneeded, but people tend to treat things he says like they’re meaningful, or great takes. Even if he’s the 1000th person to have said it

2 Likes

Okay…so that’s the few hundred posts that I skipped??? lmao

I thought it was more about Starfield and when it should release.

Not to be an asshole but for me personally, im expecting Halo Infinite to be a 9/10 for me. I know a lot of people may give the game a pass if it’s only good due to Game Pass but im not one of those people. If Game Pass gives me a 7/10 Halo Infinite but paying $60 gives me a 9/10. I would much rather pay the $60 because I simply want the better quality for myself personally.

In general, I do agree with Parris simply because this isn’t just another game. This is your flagship, your franchise, it’s what made Xbox well Xbox. So I fully understand where he’s coming from and what he means.

Think of this - when you look at Nintendo. Mario & Zelda are usually the best games because those are Nintendo. So imagine if they were getting 70’s or something? That would not look good nor go over well at all. It would also be disappointing if you’re a Nintendo fan.

Either way, I don’t care what Halo Infinite is for others because im not them but im hoping for an excellent 9/10 for myself personally. If it’s an 8 or 8.5/10 for me, like okay, fine but I can’t say that I wouldn’t be slightly disappointed simply because im expecting more from Halo.

If it was a new IP or some unknown sequel to a game I don’t even know or remember, then okay but Halo, I agree with Parris, Rand and others who believe the game needs to be great.

But whatever, first things first…gameplay trailer at E3 and I will go from there. lol

This is not how it is, or will ever work.

9 Likes

I know. I’m just saying that if I had to choose, im going with the $60 over the $10 because I want the game to be greater. That’s all.