XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

But it’s not a thing. It’s like saying if given the choice I’d rather eat ice cream than poop when this is not a choice you’ll ever actually face in real life.

8 Likes

Okay, fair enough.

1 Like

MS, how bout we bring some more of these back. Specifically Banjo and Viva Pinata. I feel like those types of games have a good market today and give some more family friendly games to the platform.

3 Likes

Anyone else having connection problems?

Not my tweet but I’m getting this

I’m in the UK

Same here. I have just turned on my Xbox and it keeps giving me the same error. Clearly the servers are acting up.

UK here as well.

Edit: I am back up now.

Tom Warren said its an xbox issue right now in Europe.

OMG! All the amazing news today!

Go Insiders!

/s :wink:

12 Likes

Peaky Blinders is one of the two free play days games and I gotta say this is surprisingly good. It’s a little like Commandos, Desperados, etc but you have to play with the time. So you fast forward and reverse to get beyond obstacles. It really is worth a try for sure!

1 Like

HolyMusicStops

Do not want multi-player in Metro. Do not need multi-player in Metro.

1 Like

We didn’t get as much news as I was hoping for today, but hey, we’ve got the Judgment sequel reveal tomorrow. Anyone else hyped?

1 Like

Slow news day when we are making a mountain out of an ant hill on twitter due to the latest WC article about fifa and lootboxes for the 600th time.

I’m asking this seriously: Did Elden Ring ever get a release date, month, quarter? Year? I don’t recall, which is why the statements of “it was delayed!” seem odd to me.

1 Like

Really? I didn’t know that. This is the one said to be more gritty than before right?

Please let the dev go ahead and confirm it for Xbox right away. I mean we got almost all of Yakuza now, Judgment, can we just get them day and date now please. :slight_smile:

Oh and we actually had LAD exclusive for a few months even.

Yes, the initial leak said that it would be darker. And I don’t see why it wouldn’t be day and date on Xbox, unless Sony went in with a timed exclusivity deal. We got Like a Dragon (Xbox marketing) and the Judgment remaster day and date, so this should follow.

Judgement sequel leaked officials

3 Likes

PSN leaking something instead of the Microsoft Store for a change. Surprising.

8 Likes

Hopefully the sequel comes to xbox day and date with the PS5 version. I’m enjoying the first Judgement.

2 Likes

so i imagine returnal did okay because if they did good Sony would have been shouting how much was sold.

A YouTuber managed to connect a Series X to a DS using some obscure Japanese tv tuner for the DS.

9 Likes

Found the major news everyone was hinting at that would come out today…

1 Like