XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Pay me and I can get excited for almost anything.

6 Likes

I am (hopefully) coming out of this week with a Judgment sequel, that’s all I need.

Sega, Square Enix and Bandai Namco are back at E3.

4 Likes

I’m starting to think it was indeed the Apple vs Epic court case, because there was a ton of stuff coming from that ( and I admit it was entertaining ).

2 Likes

Brother, you are on your way to being a succesful gaming youtuber

PS: This response is brought to you by…Raid: Shadow Legends

2 Likes

That will now go into less entertaining and more serious territory very soon for Apple and Epic. The entertainment was good so far.

I was watching Hoeg law and he mentioned that Nvidia, Xbox and Amazon might have a stronger case against Apple, than Epic has.

2 Likes

With their own show or being part of Microsoft/Nintendo ?

• Square will probably making their own show which should be a mini Playstation showcase.

• There were some rumours about Namco Next or whatever it’s called so Namco can probably do their own show.

• Sega could be part of Nintendo and Microsoft showcase.

That is a good question. Just hoping Bandai is a part of the Xbox showcase for you know what. (The game that should not be named)

If Starfield releases Q4 2021 or Q1 2022 it doesnt matter. Finally xbox will have a consistent output starting this year and thats the real news.

8 Likes

They have their own show. Grubb says MS still trying to lock down Elden Ring for their show but hasn’t happened yet. Doesn’t seem likely if Bandai Namco has their own IMO.

1 Like

XGS thread right now…

brock lesnar fighting GIF by WWE

20 Likes

I don’t know what the big deal is me personally. From listening to people, I have accepted and always said that the plan is/was to get the game out this year, but Covid can obviously affect that. However, if it does not come out this year then it is likely to come out the first half of next year at the latest.

It is as Jason Schrier basically said: Do not put money on any game making its release date.

3 Likes

Haha, that #1 Jim Ryan sign.

2 Likes

The real question…

Will there be controllable spaceships. :eyes:

“baw gawd its AUSTIN”

2 Likes
4 Likes

hell ya… I love it on ps2

No BF I guess…

2 Likes

So calling out a Vox Media fake journalist is not allowed?

I can’t wait to play this on my series x

7 Likes