Low latency

14 Likes

4A are absolute wizards.

7 Likes

Ray Tracing is the real deal man.

3 Likes

4A always delivers :+1:

2 Likes

I tried playing one of these games and got motion sick pretty fast. Hopefully some mixture of higher framerate and FOV slider will help!

“At a rock solid 60 FPS”

That’s a bold statement. :cup_with_straw: :popcorn:

Can’t wait.

(I hope it’s not a 100Gb download…it looks like a 100Gb download)

5 Likes

Yeah, if you make such a claim you better know you can back it up so we will see.

2 Likes

I’m glad I haven’t got round to this yet, been sat on my shelf for years, but June 18th I’ll be finally playing this :smiley:

After watch dogs legions, spider man and now this I dont know how people say RT is a gimmick lol.

3 Likes

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Good gods man, 4A keep working their magic.

*Your turn for the new excuse Remedy…

In all seriousness, I will never stop lamenting the fact that Xbox didn’t pick up 4A while they were still on the market. Such an incredibly talented team technically, and their gameplay has only gotten better with each new title.

8 Likes

Embracer really bought them for a donut and a cup of cold coffee.

2 Likes

trailer 1080 Wat

4A Games are wizards and they are always delivering amazing ports on Xbox! it really helps that their games are freakin’ awesome too.

Can’t wait to experience again one of the most immersive games that I have ever played with this kind of fidelity on Series X. Great stuff! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the only thing that sucks. You notice it immediately too.

Either way, I am glad I put this game in the backlog. I’ll be able to experience it how it was meant.

I’m really fascinated to see the Digital Foundry analysis to see what has to be cut to get this running on the AMD console GPUs vs the PC version. Going to be fascinating. And I suspect rather a lot.

2 Likes

4A Games is awesome…very much looking forward to Metro 4 at some point.

Now they just need to get their engine to tackle RT reflections on XSX and it should be good to go for the cycle. :slight_smile:

Here is their Tech Dive into Metro Exodus, it’s for the PC Edition but some may apply to the Series X as well.

3 Likes

There is going to be a follow up blog for the consoles. I feel that is the more interesting one to see how 4A have gone about adding ray tracing to the game.

2 Likes

tenor (7)

1 Like