XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I get that Royale games aren’t for everyone. However this looks crazy fun with its old school twin stick style. Also the theme makes me crack up laughing everytime. I’ve watched this 10 times already!

Sweet, happy I bought Metro exodus for like $10 during the spring sale, and nice to see a free upgrade

1 Like

Xboxera facing high load? Gettting logged out.

Same here!!

1 Like

Or as someone on another forum just now said… Maybe he’s constantly thinking of Lady Dimitriscu, hahaha.

As for Biomutant, this sounds promising!

“As it stands, though, Biomutant will of course be playable on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X, and make free use of the extra power there (there are no limiters in place). You’ll apparently see improvements on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X, too.”

No limiters in place. Could that mean unlocked framerate and dynamic resolution? XSX will know what to do with that!

1 Like

Metro Exodus Ray Tracing trailer. Xbox Series X/S. I played Metro Exodus two years ago and rated the visuals a 10/10, I guess now I would have to go to 12/10. lol. Looks excellent.

6 Likes

Wow, I came off super rude and didn’t even realize it. I’m sorry! I meant to say something more neutral like “I love the aesthetic and hope they do something else in the same universe too”. Really glad you’re looking forward to it :smiley:

1 Like

One of them games that landed in my backlog!

Why oh why is the video only in 1080p.

The differences are great though!

1 Like

You good! I didn’t take it that way at all! Honestly I think they could and should do something else in this universe.

1 Like

I hope we get a metro 4

They’re already planning a 4th game. They said it might even have multiplayer

2 Likes

Yeah people like to dismiss it as something that just gives good reflections, but it’s so much more than that. With what it can do for lighting and shadows

Just watching it in 1080p on my phone, the differences the lighting improvements displayed were fricken massive

1 Like

:star_struck:

7 Likes

Well, it needs to more than just good, it needs to be gre…alright, I have to stop. Sorry guys

That Paris tweet really pissed me off :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

What Parris tweet???

watch Jason Schreier piece on halo will probably coincide with the re reveal at e3 or when we move closer to launch just to maximize clicks.

3 Likes

Banjo looks like someone forced him at gunpoint to smile in this photo.

3 Likes

Don’t go there. We had two fights in the XGS thread already.

2 Likes

Absolutely expect him to do something like this. I think 343i/Ross should come out and own the crunch they did last year, and render his article useless.

2 Likes