XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I see myself doing one or two purchases at that price the entire gen tbh. No need.

2 Likes

My mental barrier is always 60. There was only 1 game last gen which I bought for 70 euros, which was Red Dead Redemption 2. And it was worth every damn penny :sunglasses:

Howdy, pardner.

Thatā€™s mah boy.

LEEEEEENYYYY.

3 Likes

Nah FR is anybody experiencing terrible download speeds? These things are terrible on xbox right now.

1 Like
4 Likes

Oh Boy here we go.

1 Like

Excited Lets Go GIF

1 Like

One of the strangest things to me is how even actual Xbox fans look for things to be concerned about, itā€™s really weird.

3 Likes

Pretty fine for me.

Ermā€¦ guys?

You know how we hate all those games that donā€™t track the time played on Xbox?

Well, they are all tracking now! Including Gers and Sea of Thieves!

12 Likes

Finally ! I wondered what happened with that !

Wait, like all of them? Awesome.

Every single one of them!

During some time the Insider rings didnā€™t track the time for any of my games. For that reason my Xbox used to show that I had only 56 hours in Forza Horizon 4, even though I knew I had played way more than that. Now itā€™s fixed!

Before (56 hours):

Fixed (5 days):

6 Likes

Finally I can see that I beat Wasteland 3 after 112 hours.

1 Like

Wow i just checked on my xbox console and youā€™re right. I can now see all the time tracked.

I thought it was thread-worthy:

4 Likes

@OneBadMutha has been working on this with @Sikamikanico and @Predrag for MONTHS. It goes live tomorrow at 10am EDT/3pm BST and itā€™s awesome.

12 Likes

Judgement is having one of the weirdest releases Iā€™ve seen in a while.

It was never available for pre-order on the Microsoft Store, and now the game is starting to roll out on different timezones.

The game is out in New Zealand, but you would have to buy the game there if you want to play it early since you canā€™t still buy in the US, for example.

2 Likes

All right all right letā€™s seeā€¦

Almost 700 hours in Sea of Thieves, I thought it is more lol

2 Likes

I checked my hours for games and im assuming that you need to be online while playing in order for the hours to be recorded because I have 5+ days in Outriders and The Division 2 which are both online required while Valhalla is listed at 90 or so minutes despite my game save being over 35 hours.