XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

#notallgaas

I know, Diablo & Forza rock. Hopefully Halo will as well. It’s more that I just think there are too many of these games competing for our time & attention. It’s unsustainable :sweat_smile:

Also I think most of them suck.

1 Like

A 6 month old chunk of cash in the psn wallet I’d forgotten about, would take the sting off 70 euro…

Hmm

1 Like

for xbox it would be Hellblade 2 from visual perspective but idk if NT trying new next gen ideas for the game

Xbox Live down for anyone else?

I have come to hate that word for real.

3 Likes

cbc kc GIF by Kim's Convenience

2 Likes

while you guys waiting for games, i’m still waiting for Phil stream with his shelf

4 Likes

I’m afraid being only on PS5 won’t work well for sales ( coupled with the price ). I would happy to be wrong though, and maybe they are actually not wanting big numbers for that one.

i don’t think the game cost them much in AAA Field, i honestly think it has lower budget than days gone

the game have been in development since 2018-2019.

besides the game was created to sell PS5

I think those scenes must have been written by an Xbox player.

Just wait for the games they gonna come!

Agree.

but there will be impressive things like MSFS 2020 this summer :eyes:. but yes things are slow about “next-gen” games at Xbox Studios…

cough I’m of Indian origin and my username is BadMoodJones but I wasn’t planning on coming out anytime soon but 2027 is good as anything I guess.

5 Likes

You #/¤(“)(¤/¤/”)"!=

1 Like

:rofl:

Yeah, but with the pandemic, it won’t sell as much.

1 Like

See, this is why i unsubscribed to Skullzi’s channel, biggest reason was the nonsensical, overdramatized click bait video titles.

After he tweeted out about the sixth developer leaving BGS over the last month…he tweets this, anything for dem clicks I guess. :pensive:

1 Like

Calm down, they’ll come in a year, the year of Xbox is coming!

Just wait a little longer.

Tom Cruise 80S GIF

2 Likes

$70 / €70 never has and never will sit right with me when it comes to a price of a video game.

4 Likes