XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Perhaps but the problem is that everything is run and controlled by rich motherfuckers that have the money, power and control. Also, most of this shit is all family crap where it’s just a revolving door. Like the saying goes, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer which is actually true.

Main reasons my mentality is this way is simple - first im not living forever. Second, I don’t have money or power. Third, all this shit that is fucked up was fucked up before I was born and will still be fucked up after im dead and buried.

So unless I somehow become a billionaire overnight with power, control and influence, I will continue to just do what is best for me and those I care about. But to each their own.

1 Like

I dont believe Fable is coming 2023 no. 2024 is my prediction. MS started the marketing cycle for FM, already, theyve been talking about the game publicly since, to me this indicates FM is coming first and maybe this year but likely next

ahhh these are big cooperate companies and they will do what is best for them to earn money. also there no this company is less shity and that company is more shity :phil_lmao: these companies only talks in one language which is Money.

if you want true changes

Sony paid timed exclusivity for games, then don’t buy the games

MS paid timed exclusivity for games, then don’t buy the games or download the game through game pass.

Nintendo paid timed exclusivity for games, then don’t buy the games

these complaints on internet won’t change anything honestly it’s just waste of time at this time and age

1 Like

@Hindle , continuing from the other thread, UEFA has been the biggest enemy of meritocracy and value in sports since the joke of financial fair play, enacted only against the clubs not aligned their goals (cough Qatar prince cough psg never sanctuoned cough), so they are guilty of their own destruction if this goes through.

1 Like

Haha yall better go to off topic with this soccer talk :stuck_out_tongue:

I find it slightly weird that you expect every Xbox IP to have a extremely long development cycle…

But anyway.

4 Likes

He did say Indiana Jones 2028 or something like that lol.

2 Likes

8 years of development…

Ok. lol

Soccer doesn’t exist😜

1 Like

A combination of Drings comments, Spencers comments how Covid is decimating the games industry, and well covid. The UK and US especially have been hit the hardest, and it’s where Xbox is based

Dring… the guy who walked back his comments straight away…?

He walked back his exaggeration how games were not coming this gen from MS, he was joking. He stands by his words how they are still a few year away

Wanna bet that Indiana Jones is out before 2028? A year of XGPU or a game of the winners choice.

Original theory for Indy is 2027. Think it hits then.

I honestly don’t think it’s weird for someone to guess that big games are going to take longer to release. A mad virus has almost ravaged the world. The game development industry took a bad hit from having to shut down & move to working from home. Damn near everything is getting delayed.

It’snot a big deal. The worst that can happen is that @Hindle is pleasantly surprised if some stuff comes out sooner!

1 Like

Aight, I’ll bite and say it’s before that too. Wanna bet?

Dam right I do.

1 Like

Haha, awesome! It’s on. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

People do just casually brush off this virus, then get pissed off when everything is delayed. Be realistic and look outside the bubble, everything will come out, and its going to be awesome

2 Likes

Yeah, I actually agree with you that Covid has screwed up a lot of things and it keeps surprising people. I’m just more optimistic :wink: