XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Guys were can I give some feedback on the mobile ads experience?

Navigation right now is unpleasant since everytime you navigate on the forum I get something like the picture above just now.

It’s super not great on Mobile. Very intrusive.

Like it was fine yesterday but ever since this morning its been terrible.

Thanks for these reports guys, we’re looking at what’s going on. Bear with us, and we apologise for the inconvenience. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Np!

I’ll just take that recipe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You guys were talking about Dying Light 2 earlier. I hope we get an update this year, it’s been a while. The gameplay they showed a while ago looked great, but then there was bad news about the studio and another delay, correct?

And man, I wish they had at least X Enhanced the first game. I never finished the game, and I would if they cleaned up the visuals. It’s hard to enjoy for me when it’s this grainy, or more like aliased and has this very almost nausea inducing blur effect during control.

They should be providing an update soon. At least that’s what im hoping. Personally, I think they let the first game carry on far too long. Rumors have it that Dying Light 2 is releasing in May which I don’t believe at all and if it does, it would have to be announced this month.

Some people left Techland and im hoping that they didn’t any content from the game and then try to replace it as that would just mean a longer delay. Either way, my prediction is February 2022 but if it releases this year, I just hope that it’s polished and ready to go instead of being rushed out.

Oh, it was just a few people leaving? I thought there had been news of some real problems going on there. Possibly I’m mixing it up with another studio.

Hope it all turns out well because the debut gameplay was awesome and the last gameplay they showed still looked really nice. Maybe visually somewhat downgraded but not sure.

9 Likes

Yea maybe

This or AoE4.

Edit: Wait do we count AoE4 as first Party release ? Probably not.

Full focus needs to be on starting to get games over the line.

Why not? World’s Edge is an XGS is it not?

Exactly. Xbox has more than enough games in development now and should be focusing on getting them released on time, and this is what Matt Booty said when he said that Xbox is now in execution mode.

I am still going with Halo Infinite, FH5,Wolfenstein 3 and Starfield

1 Like

Klobrille is probably referring to Forza Motorsport. Those games have 4 year licenses and FM7 was released in October 3, 2017, so I expect new Forza to launch just before the license runs out.

Like its all fun and games to talk acquisitions but fr we need games to do talking and Microsoft to deliver. I know Flight Sim was great and all but the last big console release was Gears 5 back in 2019. Thats not good and Im not counting Tactics.

I don’t see why they can’t do both things. The M&A team has nothing to do with game development and pursuing acquisitions will not take any resources away from games already being made.

1 Like