XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

maybe Everwild too

Wait.

Why are you guys now talking about XGS in this thread? Unbelievable :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I set them straight

2 Likes

I’m pretty much in this boat, but I bet one of them slips to 2022 (and that’s ok).

1 Like

That’s true but Relic is not. :thinking:

If we can get 2 with Halo I am going be really happy even one would be nice haha

If I had to guess about another big Xbox game for this year, it would be either Forza Motorsport 8 or Starfield.

Those are the only 2 that make sense to me. They’re the only 2 that I see possibly being ready in time because they’ve both been in development already for years before the virus messed everything up.

My gut tells me Starfield gets revealed this summer for a Christmas release. Forza 8 early next year. Could be wrong though.

The fact that this post was flagged and is ignored by default is a serious flaw with this self moderation forum feature.

5 Likes

Aren’t mods supposed to take a look at flagged posts, and if deemed ok un-hide it?

The post wasn’t flagged because of the content rather the name calling of people anyways this discussion has ended already.

2 Likes

If xbox can close the year with a forza, Halo, full grounded release and starfield that turns this seemingly lackluster year into something really really good.

Does this place have a discord?

It does, but I have no idea how to catch an invite.

1 Like

As far as I know, it was several people that left and they may have had financial issues but im not 100% sure. The gameplay looked great and game itself should be better than the first game in every aspect.

1 Like

Just finished Hitman 3. Pretty fantastic game that looks great on the Xbox Series X and is silky smooth at 60FPS. Onto Yakuza Kiwami.

2 Likes

I just finished cyber shadow

Indy is taking up my gaming time now. Just when I was finally in the middle of Yakuza 0,lol. I gotta stop with that.

AHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Quick resume

The idea is super nice, but it is inconsistent for me sadly. A few days ago it worked perfectly with Indiana Jones and now just not at all anymore. Two days in a row that I powered the XSX off without quitting the game, but no QR.

I really never use it because it’s so untrustworthy. The Yakuza 3-5 ports don’t support it either.