XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Since no-one turned up for apology stew, you can gaze on its warming glory in pictorial form x

10 Likes

Glorious.

Thanks for the kind words.

It is possible to unhide your post if it’s flagged. For the record, I don’t think I said anything that deserved to be flagged & my immediate reaction was to unhide it. It’s not a big deal though, so this time I decided to abide by the spirit of the community “rules” & just let it be.

1 Like

We made some changes yesterday to the ad setup. It’s much better for me today, but please do let me know if anyone is experiencing problems!

4 Likes

Happened with me yesterday with Ori. Was sharing a video and the game rebooted instead of going QR.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s really a bummer because if it would actually be dependable it would be a fantastic feature. I can’t depend on it at all, and so I won’t. Really hope they can work out some of these serious kinks.

Looks tasty!

Played Project Winter with 7 friends last night and I am so impressed. How have I not heard of this game before?

There are so many mechanics and I mean that in the best possible way. You can customise the gameplay in almost anyway you want. We found that the basic mode was still very difficult for the traitors but we were still learning many of the mechanics and game objectives.

The in-game chat and radio systems are genius and implemented so well. The proximity chat is fantastic and the game performs really well.

I hope this game continues to be supported as my impression is that nobody knows about it. It’s a total evolution of the ‘imposter’ genre.

1 Like

@Staffy right now without knowing Ori just came out of quick resume lmao

Ori WoW grapple functionality is so hit or miss most of the time good grief.

There are only 4 reviews on Opencritic aswell – including one from here.

I’m not sure how this things work, but since it is self published I think the developers might have had some trouble reaching out people to talk about the game / provide review keys.

The Falconeer, a game that was made by one person but that also had a publisher behind it, was reviewed by 69 different outlets.

Bright Memory, a 2-hour demo of a game made by only one people but that also has a publisher was reviewed by 33 outlets.

I think I could be nearing the last parts of Indiana Jones and it’s been great. Yep it has aged, but it doesn’t take away from the fun. Combat stays fun throughout and the variety of levels is just about right. We get to visit some real cool places.

Man the potential of the new game.

Again, need that recipe it looks amazing!

going to play it with a friend in a couple days :smiley:

1 Like

There wasn’t much of a recipe flower, I just used 1kg of braising steak, which I floured in flour, salt, pepper and a 1/2 teaspoon of Coleman’s mustard flour. Fried up in batches until sealed and then cooked in 5 bottles of Guinness, half a bottle of wine and a couple of beef stock cubes. Cooked at 180ish for 2 hours then added the vegetables and cooked it around 120 for 5 hours.

(the 6th bottle of Guiness and the rest of the wine, disappeared somehow)

2 Likes

Make an OT! We’re going to be doing some live streams, community customs etc with it soon.

2 Likes

Truly, it looks great. A good stew on a cold day with some crusty bread, just can’t beat it. My wife makes a great ham & bean soup using a ham bone and also has a white bean chicken chili to die for.

(And I’m more of a canned Guinness drinker myself…something about that ball reminds me of being a kid in Japan drinking Ramune. The wine on the other hand, would never hit my glass as the lady of the house would do a magic trick to make it disappear) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t like Guiness much (if at all TBH) but my Grandfather would be spinning in his grave, if he had one :), that it would have been left all alone. there is clearly something wrong with the wine I buy, must have been a hole in there (rather another hole) and made it leak away.

I’m going to make a Biryani in the week, but I fancy trying a white bean Chicken chilli as well, sounds lush. A good Ham and lentil stew is good for days like today too.

And thanks :heart:

You guys are making me hungry…

Pretty interesting revelation to me, the Nanite and Lumen systems are very much “next-gen only”, I thought it’d work fine on crossgen as well given how they said “the demo could run on a laptop” and shit, but looks like it’s strictly gonna be seen only on next-gen (current gen now) versions of existing games (Fortnite, SoT) and upcoming games (Hellblade 2, InXile’s next project).

1 Like

That laptop still had advanced CPU and GPU functionality.