XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Lucky you. Meanwhile I am busy as shit. Hardly getting anytime to play even on the weekends.

In a week Im done with my exams and can happily play for 1 and 1/2 halfe month :smiley: RIGHT NOW Im busy as shit as well lol

Itā€™s very important to us that the ads donā€™t effect moment to moment browsing or usage of the forums in any way.

If you can report any examples of issues experienced in the ad announcement thread, with screenshots or examples, we will take a look as swiftly as we can. :green_heart:

4 Likes

thereā€™s a new mod out that makes some of the bosses even harder and give them cool new moves so I was playing that rn lol.

Also on this -

Some folks got a bit carried away in here yesterday. You started getting personal with each other over an arse, and how aforementioned arse is depicted in a videogame.

Think about that for a moment.

Anywho, in future - a) take Mass Effect discussion to the relevant thread and be reasonable with each other, and b) maybe focus on something more than someoneā€™s buttocks.

Plenty of good sci-fi storyline to discuss within that universe.

1 Like

Where are the ads? I havenā€™t seen anyšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

Patreons donā€™t get ads :wink:

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Man I miss those days. Now work takes priority

FYI for people in U.K. that game collection has Mass Effect Legendary edition at Ā£47.50 with code ā€œ5UPERBOWLā€ this weekend.

Just grabbed a preorder.

Any opinions on which is the best futuristic racer on Xbox, Pacer or Redout: Lightspeed Edition?

Oh god temptingā€¦ I kinda want to wait on reviews, yetā€¦ hmmmm

For my part Sik, I would like to apologise to the forum, how women are treated in media, and games especially is a sensitive subject to me, and not one that I feel should be treated with flippancy and jest, subsequently I can see red all too easily. That developers can grow and realise how that how they treat minorities is important and does affect the audience, especially as the games market is so large and far reaching, itā€™s something which should be cheered.
Apologies if I thought the worst of anyone during that discussion.

By way of an apology, anyone in the neighbourhood is welcome to join in the stew Iā€™m cooking which has, I have been told, a medically inadvisable Guinness content. :smiley: Enjoy your saturday everyone.

10 Likes

A valid point. Noone has pressured Bioware into any changes. They looked at their old game and made the changes on their own. Which is a good thing. And thatā€™s that!

Anywho, can you send that stew via email or something?

2 Likes

I have an old USB to serial dongle I am sure I could bodge up some further convertors which then connect to my oven somehow. Thats how these things work, I read something once.

1 Like

Guys were can I give some feedback on the mobile ads experience?

Navigation right now is unpleasant since everytime you navigate on the forum I get something like the picture above just now.

Itā€™s super not great on Mobile. Very intrusive.

Like it was fine yesterday but ever since this morning its been terrible.

Thanks for these reports guys, weā€™re looking at whatā€™s going on. Bear with us, and we apologise for the inconvenience. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Np!