XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

me tryna stay awake for a few more hours so as to catch TGAs live at 4am and finally be free from this torment.

Well to be fair, it probably plays similarly or worse on the One S compared to PS4.

1 Like

at least who could try to stay on topic :sweat_smile:

We made it 5 hours, I think that is quite the achievement :joy:

Lol

It’s CDPR decided to sell unplayable game to millions of people

giphy (1)

Just putting it out there, MS has never released a game as buggy and broken as Cyberpunk. So even on last gen consoles, Infinite was never ever gonna be in that state. Even the MCC that I rag on so much was in better condition.

5 Likes

Alright I just tested the move posts button.

That was a mistake. :smiley:

3 Likes

So it’s similar to the setup for the Nintendo OTs on the other site. This works

Yeah, I think that’s a good comparison.

If this was me, I would be like, fuck that. Wake me up at 7am. lol.

Aussie here, nothing like waking up at 3am to catch an E3 conference lol.

Game awards 11am local time so I’ll have it on in the background to catch some trailers. Don’t care about awards.

Staying awake for the TGA’s will be a problem anyway. I remember E3 2018 with the Sony press conference. It was like 3AM in the morning and I had to watch people move from one theatre to the other. I was kinda pissed off. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh damn.

I don’t care about the awards either even though im hoping Tsushima wins over TLOUP2 for goty. I watch just for the trailers and because im bored. lol.

That E3 2018 PlayStation showcase was great from a game/gameplay perspective but the presentation and setup of it all sucked.

How does a game with as many issues as Cyberpunk get a 91 MC? Honestly this is baffling.

Ajee I stuck at a puzzle in Call of the Sea lol :stuck_out_tongue:

jesus christ Disney is just blowing their load right now with Disney Plus in the coming years. Yall watching the Disney Investor Day 2020?

yooooo wtfffff https://twitter.com/verge/status/1337150205720977410

Come on Space Justified with Timothy Olyphant’s character Cobb whatever his name was

1 Like

Apparently they’re making 10 Star Wars series and 10 Marvel series? I like Star Wars, but man they’re milking it way too hard for Disney+.

2 Likes