XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Jesus lol I already have super hero and Star Wars fatigue. Last thing we need are 20 more TV series of them.

1 Like

That may have been my mistake, thinking this was an Xbox specific thread and that post looking like it was Playstation specific.

I can’t figure out how to unflag the post. :confused:

it’s fine, unflagged at the moment. And yeah, in hindsight I think I wanted to post it in PS OT but damn that thread has pretty much died from no engagement and as this was a general purpose thread I just posted it here and added context to first half of 2021 for Xbox.

1 Like

Ah, still need to start with The Mandalorian after Xbox was so kind to gift me a month. :smiley:

1 Like

interesting… The website says SOONER

Definitely something happening regarding this, maybe console release? maybe another game in itself? who knows.

Yall suspect Disco Elysium could come to Game Pass?

A console release on Game Pass would be great!

a pc game debuting on console and directly releasing into game pass is a bit of an ask I feel but then again, Xbox got DQ to debut on the platform and directly into Gamepass from… fucking Square Enix, so anything is possible at this point.

So many good games next year… Scarlet Nexus, Nier Replicant, Halo, Tales of Arise… ohhhhhhh

Exactly lol.

ooooohhhh Elden Ring

btw Jeff Grubb shot down the possibility of seeing it today… AGAIN.

what ELDEN RING?

1 Like

does it even exist?

obligatory @Shpeshal_Nick ping lol

4 Likes

has probably to do with the writer… cant even finish a book series lol

poor man

1 Like

Playing 3, possibly all 4 of those next year. 2021’s gonna be one the best years in gaming for me personally.

Hahahaha :smiley: Poor Ed. (Cancelled)

1 Like

All I am hoping for this TGA is a really awesome GamePass showcase reel. This will satisfy me

The day From Software brought in GRRM to write Elden Ring was the day it was doomed to never ship

What’s everyone eating for the TGAs tonight? I lost a whopping 2 pounds over the last week and I am fucking my diet over with a large double cheese double anchovy pizza, suicide wings and Diet Coke. I mean, the Coke is diet so that makes it all ok, no? :wink:

2 Likes