'Xbox Partner Preview' Live Broadcast Scheduled for October 25 10am PT/6pm BST---No News on Titles Related to Acquisition of ATVI

My Prediction:

• Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
  • Alan Wake 2 Launch Trailer
  • Choo-Choo Charles (GP)
  • Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth Gameplay
  • Like a Dragon Gaiden Short Trailer (GP)
  • KarmaZoo (GP)
  • While the Iron’s Hot (GP)
  • The Invincible
  • Ereban: Shadow Legacy (GP)
  • Dungeons of Hinterberg (GP)
  • Coming to Game Pass Montage
    • F1 Manager 2023,Cities Skylines Ⅱ,Mineko’s Night Market,Dead Space, FrogDetective,Jusant,Headbangers,Plate Up!,Thirsty Sistors,Football Manager 2024,Dungeons 4,LaD Gaiden,KarmaZoo,Persona 5 Tactica
  • ARK: Survival Ascended Gameplay and shadowdrop (GP)
  • Baldur’s Gate 3 Xbox Version Release Date

Pre-orders for Alan Wake 2 are currently not available on Japanese Xbox store (available on PS and Epic), and Japanese Xbox users are concerned about availability.
The chances of it being Game Pass Day One are slim to none, but i hope

The stream will at AM 2:00 JST, but Xbox Japan broadcast at AM 7:00 JST.
maybe this is a just a reair

2 Likes

Either AW2 or BG3 on GP would be amazing,

Or both!

Probably neither, but…who knows!

8 Likes

Good list but Sony has the marketing deal for Suicide Squad so this game won’t be on the show. Rest I would say is likely.

Agreed.

1 Like

Keep it.

Hahaha. Agreed.

I cannot imagine AW2 or even BG3 being exactly cheap. A while ago we saw the prices for GP and that was nothing to sneeze at. Now, MS does have insane money to spend, as we saw with ABK but if they are willing to spend the requested amount of money for AW2 or BG3…

There has been a time where we got Shadow of the Tomb Raider and DMC5 on the service surprisingly soon after they launched. Have we had some huge games day one launching on GP before? I am sure we’ve had some, but I kinda forgot.

We know its going to be a mixture of Indies and Third Party games for over 30 minutes.

So with that out of the way, here is what we know is showing up:

. Alan Wake 2 Lauch Trailer( Confirmed) . Dungeon of Hintenberg trailer( Confirmed) . Ark: Survival Ascended trailer (Confirmed) .Like a Dragon Dragon Infinite Wealth trailer(Confirmed)

If am right we got around 6 to 8 minutes of trailers with these four, so what of the other 22 to 24 minutes?

Here is my prediction for that:

. I feel like we are going to get some info in regards to Baldur’s Gate 3.

. I also think we are getting a shadow drop of sorts, am thinking of the likes of Neon White.

.Am also thinking that we are getting some info in regards to some atlus games, so Persona Tactica 5, Persona 3 Reload or Metaphor Refantazio, one or two of them showing up but not all of them.

. I think we get info in regards to both Flitlock, 33 immortals and Hallow Knight.

.I also think we see more of Capcom’s newest ip “Path of Goddess”

. Square Enix shadow dropping some of their games for Xbox Game Pass. (Do not expect much from this but one can dream). . An announcement that Decapolice of Level-5 will be made available for Xbox fans with a day one on gamepass(This feels like it would be hella awesome to see and show us that Xbox is expanding their horizons more in Japan).

Not expecting anything major for GP, just some cool third party trailers

2 Likes

This is the perfect opportunity for Larian to give us a BG3 update, November is close now too. Trailer with release date would be good. If only to shut up the damn idiots online, lmao.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed.

Good or bad, just support the idea of third party preview for future shows.

The most anticipated game seems to be Ark.

Not only it’s exclusive but it is pretty popular whether we like it or not.

2 Likes

Yakuza Sims :smile:

3 Likes

This is something else dude. But knowing how much time i spend on side content in the Like a Dragon then i know am going to be over this.

Also I like that they gave LAD the opening slot. Keep drilling these kinds of games into the Xbox audience.

Oh and the presentation of the show is stellar.

A new game from the team that made Powerwash simulator and it isn’t a simulator!!? Now am curious about this game. Also Still Wakes the Deep is getting another trailer.

Wth is this game? Lol

MGS3 from “will be PS5 only” to “First gameplay on Xbox show”

11 Likes

Metal Gear Solid being shown on an Xbox show, my word

8 Likes