'Xbox Partner Preview' Live Broadcast Scheduled for October 25 10am PT/6pm BST---No News on Titles Related to Acquisition of ATVI

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2023/10/24/xbox-partner-preview-live-broadcast-scheduled-for-october-25-10am-pt-6pm-bst-no-news-on-titles-related-to-acquisition-of-atvi/

Microsoft has announced that an upcoming games broadcast is set to go live later this week. Dubbed the ‘Xbox Partner Preview’ broadcast, this live digital broadcast will feature third-parties ranging from indies and familiar studios with more than 20 minutes of trailers and new gameplay footage.

This event will be digitally broadcast on Wednesday, October 25, at 10am PT (1pm ET / 6pm BST) across Xbox-owned channels, showcasing updates and new looks at games coming to Xbox and Windows as well as new info on some upcoming Game Pass titles from incredible talent the world over. Expected titles are Like a Dragon: Infinite Weatlh, Ark: Survival Ascended, Alan Wake 2, and Dungeons of Hinterberg.

Check out the Q and A below for more information about this upcoming event. The stream will have subtitle support in the following languages:

Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Canadian French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Moldovan, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.

As well as American Sign Language (ASL) and Audio Descriptions (AD), which will be available at YouTube.com/Xbox along with all other languages.

Do note that the Xbox Partner Preview will not feature any additional news, game reveals, or Game Pass information related to the recent acquisition of Activision Blizzard King.

Q&A

What time does Xbox Partner Preview begin? Wednesday, October 25, at 10am Pacific time / 1pm Eastern time / 6pm UK time.

How do I watch? Xbox Partner Preview will be available to be seen through a variety of outlets, and in over 30 languages, and American Sign Language, British Sign Language, and English Audio Descriptions here:

Please note the YouTube streams will be in 4K at 60fps, while all other channels will be 1080p / 60fps.

Is the event available in languages other than English?  We will be providing subtitle support in the following languages: Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Canadian French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Moldovan, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. While we expect to have all languages available with the show’s live broadcast, it is possible that select languages may need to be added in the days following the broadcast if they have not finished translating.

Aside from going directly to a regional Xbox channel, you can find support for all languages, as well as American Sign Language (ASL) and Audio Descriptions (AD), at YouTube.com/Xbox. ASL and AD video will be listed separately, but just click the gear icon in the lower righthand corner of our primary stream to choose the language of your choice. Oftentimes YouTube will default to a random language when you join the stream so you may also want to switch over to English if needed.

Is the show going to be Accessible to those with low/no hearing or low/no vision? There will be a version of the show with Audio Descriptions (AD) in English on the Xbox YouTube channel, and American Sign Language (ASL) on Xbox’s YouTube channel and the /XboxASL Twitch channel.

I’m not going to be able to watch, where can I find out what was announced? As announcements roll out during the broadcast, the Xbox Wire team will be publishing detailed blog posts containing key announcements right here on Xbox Wire (including localized versions in Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, LATAM Spanish, and Japanese). A full show recap will go live immediately following the end of Xbox Partner Preview.

Co-streamer and content creator notes for the Xbox Partner Preview: We at Xbox greatly appreciate any co-stream efforts and aim to ensure you have a smooth experience if you choose to do so. However, due to forces beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that glitches or disruptions by bots and other automated software won’t interfere with your co-stream. For those planning to create post-show breakdowns of Xbox Partner Preview in the form of Video on Demand (VOD) coverage, we recommend you do not use any audio containing copyrighted music to avoid any action by automated bots, and to also consult the terms of service for your service provider.

Xbox Wire

7 Likes

Support this, so we can see more out of Xbox going forward.

9 Likes

Will this just be games already announced or could we see games from 3rd parties that are not yet announced?

The text doesn’t mention any announcements

1 Like

If there’s new game announcements, it wouldn’t make sense to announce it ahead of time. Better to just save it for the show.

“showcasing updates and new looks at games coming to Xbox and Windows as well as new info on some upcoming Game Pass titles”

Updates and new looks is pretty clear to me. They could easily have said announcements without spoiling anything.

“New looks” at games coming to Xbox and Windows could be just that. Showcasing updates and new looks would be the same thing if it means already announced games because seeing a new look at an already existing game is the same thing as an update so new looks could be game reveals.

We’ll see. Don’t have to wait long.

Yeah I guess we’ll find out soon

Yep. A nice little surprise that no one was expecting or at least I wasn’t.

This is a huge game for Sega with high expectations … forum internet types always go crazy for “persona” but Sega sees “Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth” as more important.

Xbox should work hard to ensure Infinite Wealth’s success. Prove you can be a good partner to Sega.

I’m hoping we see the debut of the English voice gameplay. Machete as a Yakuza :smile:

Will Square Enix appear?

Where’s the confirmation there will be no ABK?

Yeah, but first they gotta find enough for the bus fair underneath the sofa cushions.

1 Like

https://x.com/xboxwire/status/1716469793128325496?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

It’s more of “No news on Game Pass with ABK.”

4 Likes

Like a Dragon Game Pass day one? It’s not impossible. After all the first LAD did too. And Gaiden is day one too.

1 Like

Not impossible but I’m not expecting it

LAD wasn’t GP Day 1 though, I feel like it came at least 6 months after release

1 Like

Am hoping for news on the game “The Explorator”, its an indie game that was in my radar for a while now.

It did say that we would see stuff from indies so am hoping this one and Hollow Knight get some updates, maybe a release date but i feel like that would be pushing too much.

2 Likes

They are at least sending out notifications for it.

Would be good to at least put a date on Octopath 2 Xbox as it could use a small push and there isn’t really anywhere else to push it.

Wtf. Here I thought it was day one. It was a launch game for XSX then?

Imagine that it’s here that they announce many SE games including FF7R. That would be awesome, but my bet is it will be sometime 2024. More like a E3 thing I guess.

I have never seen that before, looks pretty cool, and now it’s on my radar as well.