'Xbox Partner Preview' Live Broadcast Scheduled for October 25 10am PT/6pm BST---No News on Titles Related to Acquisition of ATVI

I really like the presentation style. Itā€™s all the things I like about Nintendo Directs without the parts I donā€™t.

1 Like

Kinda a bummer that the fox game and MGS3 were in engine, so I guess it wonā€™t look exactly like that? Good they are honest though.

This format is amazing , and some nice surprises

5 Likes

There, now that chat can shut up! :rofl:

This is Xbox!

Ark looks decent but the animations are super jank.

whats with all the lag?

This was a fine show! No talking, just trailers, plenty gameplay.

Iā€™d love to see many more of these.

Alan Wake 2 looking really good!

Visually at times really nice. But I am wary of this studio, their optimization isnā€™tā€¦good.

1 Like

Yeah I like this format. More of this please

short and good , Straight to the point i like it

There wasnā€™t enough Aaron Greenburg pausing the show in a greenscreened kitchen with a Series X fridge to ask if Iā€™m having fun and execs presenting a new metallic pink galaxy controller so unfortunately Iā€™m gonna have to give this show a 0/10ā€¦

Now seriously, the format was fantastic. Content was good too with a big surprise in MGS3 thrown in there. Very happy to see Xbox promote their third party partners like this, looking forward to more.

8 Likes

I really want to get my hands on Infinite wealth

7 Likes

Manor Roads is #3 on Steam wishlist, so it a awesome surprise.
but i expectations were too high. 6/10

Nothing on BG3 after all. Then we just have to wait some more for a update on that.

Did anyone think MGS3 looked too good to be ingame? I didnā€™t, but it was said to be in engine, same as that game with the fox. Which also looks good.

Alan Wake 2 looks great, some cool stuff in Infinite Wealth, some solid Indies, gameplay reveal for MGS 3 is the shocker and looks pretty good. RoboCop was the only game that interested me from the preview but an overall good showing for the first Xbox Partner Preview.

Hmm yeah. The title of the trailer on the Xbox channel is oddā€¦ ā€œFirst in-engine lookā€. No HUD elements either. May not represent what it will actually look likeā€¦

5 Likes

Nothing about that looks unbelievable imo. Looks on par with the Silent Hill 2 Remake actually.

4 Likes