Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

1 Like

Definitely coming from todayā€™s show. Wonder what could be.

I wanna see more Inti Creates games! They should try to get Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 and 2, because Xbox already has the spinoff series Gunvolt Chronicles 1 and 2. Makes little sense to me that Xbox has the spinoff series and not the main series.

This was an Inti Creates announcement from last yearā€™s ID@Xbox showcase (these are all released now) and it was great. Itā€™s one of my most favorite trilogies ever. I would also like to see all 3 of these added to Game Pass

3 Likes

Iā€™ll grab them soon. Just have a lot in backlog to the point Iā€™m taking a small break and play Switch.

P.S. They werenā€™t kidding about frame rate drop in handheld mode.

Thisā€™ll presumably be on Game Pass, but does anyone know if itā€™s been announced as a Day 1? I know some find the Sniper Elite games to be too one-note, but itā€™s a series I quite like. I no small part because I play through them co-op with my brother.

9 Likes

What a twist!

1 Like

Wha? Thatā€™s great news, but between this, Guardians, and Weird West, Iā€™m starting to feel a little overwhelmed. And I just bought Cyber Punk in that sale a couple of weeks ago. Thereā€™s not enough hours in the day, thatā€™s what I think.

1 Like

You tell me about it :sob:

Good, means the service is worth it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a stream of announcements today?

Yes, at 1pm EST, which is in about 50 minutes as of this post.

Strangely, that makes sense.

Tunic hype

Sniper Elite 5 just got a release date: may, 26.

3 Likes

So, you got the last laugh, user who thinks Tunic will get Game Pass drop.

4 Likes

I knew it seemed a little suspicious that you couldnā€™t buy Tunic yet.

3 Likes

It was you! Hereā€™s a gold star :star:

The Gamepass tweeter team is just amazing

They write just Gold

8 Likes