"ID@Xbox and @Twitch will feature exciting games from independent developers during the /ID@Xbox Showcase on Wednesday, March 16."

Another ID@Xbox Twitch showcase is coming in 6 days. Actual Xbox news!

Catch the /ID@Xbox Showcase with /twitchgaming on March 16

by Jessica Ronnell, ID@Xbox Events Manager • Mar 10, 2022 @ 9:00am

Here we are almost one year since our very first ID@Xbox and /twitchgaming showcase! We’ve had the pleasure of working with /twitchgaming and putting together some incredible showcases since then, and guess what? We’re nowhere near done!

ID@Xbox and /twitchgaming will be coming together once again to showcase updates and new announcements of amazing games coming to Xbox from independent developers. Catch the show on Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.

We’ll be featuring updates, new trailers, and gameplay from Finji and Whitethorn, as well as the first game from iam8bit’s brand new publishing label. In addition to all this, fans will also get a chance to see the latest and hear from teams working on Shredders , Roblox , and some new games that you need to tune in for to see!

You can watch the /ID@Xbox Showcase exclusively on Twitch at Twitch.tv/twitchgaming or Twitch.tv/xbox.

For all you Twitch streamers, this event is open to co-streaming. Here are directions on how to do just that!

We hope you can join us for all the news and debuts on Wednesday, March 16 at 10:00 a.m. PDT at the /ID@Xbox Showcase! For all the latest ID@Xbox news, be sure to stay tuned to Xbox Wire and @ID_Xbox on Twitter.

4 Likes

I think I’ll go ahead and co-stream this. Wednesday the 16th at 1pm EST on our twitch channel.

8 Likes

Will tune in.

Knowing it is Twitch, the format will be…not great.

Personally I would watch Godd playing Starfield in Twitch though.

8 Likes

Yeah I’ll not watch it at all, just look at the trailers on YouTube later.

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the reactions to this after Xbox needs an event even if it’s bad. I’ll probably watch Jesse’s co stream so he doesn’t die of boredom and cringe hosts.

3 Likes

I had a lot of fun moving my camera around in the last one pretending I was the one talking.

2 Likes

Im always up for some indies.

You just reminded me how it was last time… That format isn’t good. Im fine with devs talking about their games but we don’t really need hosts talking about what we just saw for ten minutes. Im hoping they changed things around.

1 Like

I defended I was ok with a show with poor content if the format was right. They will keep a horrible format.

I’ll be there to keep you company.

That said, these are NOT the kind of shows I’m talking about elsewehere, just to make that clear haha :wink:

This is going to be cringe, drawn out and hopeless but still look forward to the actual games shown. the indies are strong nowadays on Xbox and Game Pass is having me discover so many smaller gems.

Yep!

Fully expect overreactions and over-excitements to any game being shown there.

Not turning in for this at all, will wait until the thing is done and then check it out and fast forward when needed.

No one wants that though.

1 Like

Come hang out in the chat, shared cringe is kind of fun :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to looking at this stuff later! Can’t believe Tunic is finally coming out.

Cool. I hope its better paced than last time.

1 Like

Hopefully, it would be better than before.

Their indie shows would be better received if they were something like this.

Whenever I watch the Twitch shows the general consensus is that they’re boring with too much talking. The bad shows kinda takes away from the games being shown.

“Here we are almost one year since our very first ID@Xbox and /twitchgaming showcase! We’ve had the pleasure of working with /twitchgaming and putting together some incredible showcases since then, and guess what? We’re nowhere near done!

I hope they’re listening to our feedback…

I bet viewership will be super low. The format was just horrible.

this won’t be 4h long right