Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

1 Like

Wha? That’s great news, but between this, Guardians, and Weird West, I’m starting to feel a little overwhelmed. And I just bought Cyber Punk in that sale a couple of weeks ago. There’s not enough hours in the day, that’s what I think.

1 Like

You tell me about it :sob:

Good, means the service is worth it.

1 Like

There’s a stream of announcements today?

Yes, at 1pm EST, which is in about 50 minutes as of this post.

Strangely, that makes sense.

Tunic hype

Sniper Elite 5 just got a release date: may, 26.

3 Likes

So, you got the last laugh, user who thinks Tunic will get Game Pass drop.

4 Likes

I knew it seemed a little suspicious that you couldn’t buy Tunic yet.

3 Likes

It was you! Here’s a gold star :star:

The Gamepass tweeter team is just amazing

They write just Gold

8 Likes

Tunic and Paradise Killer are on Game Pass now. The rest will release sometime later this year while a few don’t have dates yet.

1 Like

Too many games. Need to clone myself to enjoy them all.

1 Like

You know what sucks. Xcloud doesn’t let you play while someone else is on the console playing. Xcloud will kick them off a game instead of let you play on your mobile phone.

Is it only if they’re using your profile? I don’t recall happening to me.

Cursed to Golf and Tunic got me all hot n bothered rn

Tunic is just amazing! I have been totally sucked into Elden Ring, and this is the only game right now to pull me away. I really think that I need to finish it before going back to Elden Ring, as it just gives me that magical feeling of playing a Zelda game way back in the day or something. The mechanic of gathering the in game “instruction manual” to review as you progress is really creative and retro cool. Honestly, I can’t recall the last time that I played two games in Elden Ring and Tunic this close together that were hitting at such a memorable gaming level for me, insane last several weeks for me.

1 Like

Depends on how you use Game Pass. For me, it’s all about games day one. Thus far, I haven’t had a single game yet for 2022 but had 3 last year in Outriders, The Ascent and Halo Infinite. The first two I purchased. At this point, im still hoping for a May/June release for A Plague Tale Requiem. Focus revealed the collector’s edition or whatever it’s called last week and usually when that happens, a release date comes with it or soon after.

I agree that Gotham Knights fits but it’s still a “Batman” game. It’s going to sell extremely well. I’m day one guaranteed. In fact, this is my next guaranteed day one game purchase that currently has a release date.