Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Tunic and Paradise Killer are on Game Pass now. The rest will release sometime later this year while a few don’t have dates yet.

1 Like

Too many games. Need to clone myself to enjoy them all.

1 Like

You know what sucks. Xcloud doesn’t let you play while someone else is on the console playing. Xcloud will kick them off a game instead of let you play on your mobile phone.

Is it only if they’re using your profile? I don’t recall happening to me.

Cursed to Golf and Tunic got me all hot n bothered rn

Tunic is just amazing! I have been totally sucked into Elden Ring, and this is the only game right now to pull me away. I really think that I need to finish it before going back to Elden Ring, as it just gives me that magical feeling of playing a Zelda game way back in the day or something. The mechanic of gathering the in game “instruction manual” to review as you progress is really creative and retro cool. Honestly, I can’t recall the last time that I played two games in Elden Ring and Tunic this close together that were hitting at such a memorable gaming level for me, insane last several weeks for me.

1 Like

Depends on how you use Game Pass. For me, it’s all about games day one. Thus far, I haven’t had a single game yet for 2022 but had 3 last year in Outriders, The Ascent and Halo Infinite. The first two I purchased. At this point, im still hoping for a May/June release for A Plague Tale Requiem. Focus revealed the collector’s edition or whatever it’s called last week and usually when that happens, a release date comes with it or soon after.

I agree that Gotham Knights fits but it’s still a “Batman” game. It’s going to sell extremely well. I’m day one guaranteed. In fact, this is my next guaranteed day one game purchase that currently has a release date.

This month and Jan have been probably my favorite months of GP that I remember, especially this month. Just a great combination of games that are so to my liking.

1 Like

Awesome! A date wasn’t given yesterday. https://twitter.com/gematsu/status/1504472801062752267?t=8IoBVFXa6CnfQT6zFLPveA&s=19

Edit: Dropping this here too since it just got a new trailer. According to Gematsu it’s releasing in the fall. It’ll be releasing Day One one Game Pass.

SIGNALIS is a classic survival horror experience with a unique aesthetic, full of melancholic mystery. Investigate a dark secret, solve puzzles, fight off nightmarish creatures, and navigate dystopian, surreal retrotech worlds as Elster, a technician Replika searching for her lost dreams.

A different trailer from almost 2 years ago:

3 Likes

Reminds me a bit of Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? from way back.

2 Likes

Having a blast playing shredders. Riding down a mountain listening to the incredible sound track really flows. The controlls are kinda hard to get into in the beginning but as soon as I got it it was so much fun trying more and harder tricks. The humor is hit and miss and I’d like to free roam more without missions all the time but I have great time so far.

I feel like this game fell under the radar a bit. Give it a try if you like a more realistic approach to snowboarding and a banger sound track :wink:

Some would say it slaps even.

https://youtu.be/HpeYL371cUQ

At first glance you think this is exactly like Desperados, but a few minutes into the video and it’s clear that it’s so much more. Desperados for example doesn’t have any RPG elements, this does!

1 Like

Do we know when Zero Escape is dropping? Is it live in New Zealand?

Kraken Academy!!, and Tainted Grail: Conquest are also up. https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1506063409644650499?t=kUKeSr9_kRktz_cJtoKnkg&s=19

5 Likes

Not currently showing as free on xbox store so i downloaded it through the xbox mobile app.

It’s so good that The Nonary Games are on GP. I’ll finally play them !

1 Like

Still playing through Tunic and loving it. Think I may have accidentally sequence broken a bit but nothing severe. Also it’s super weird to me that there’s a Naheulbeuk game, considering I used to listen to the podcast in high school one million years ago.

1 Like