Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Still playing it too, very much enjoying it but I can’t play a lot of it a day for whatever reason. I play like 30-40 minutes and then switch it off.

1 Like

This happened to me once with a different game and I couldn’t figure out why. Then one day I played it for a good bit longer and started feeling really sick. Maybe your body is trying to protect you!

1 Like

I tried Paradise Killer and I don’t know what I’m doing, but it’s kind of addictive. Music is catchy.

It’s one of the weirdest games I ever played, but there’s something to it that is hard to describe.

If you like weird, you should try it. Play at least a couple of hours.

1 Like

I forgot to post about this game but I had played a bit of it too. The story took some time for me to wrap my brain around but it has a really cool Vaporwave aesthetic that I know some people will find weird lol. I personally love it.

If you’re a fan of the Vaporwave genre and like weird stuff definitely give it a try.

1 Like

Tainted Grail is a good ‘Slay The Spire’ like after a couple of hours.

1 Like

Well, i had to google Vaporwave… haha. Sounds interesting though.

1 Like

Started Shredders and Tunic. Loving both, Tunic more than Shredders but I’ve enjoyed shredders a lot. Shredders has some technical hiccups here and there and really strange mission structure and menu choices but the boarding feels good. Still hoping for a more Arcady still game down the line but this scratches the snowboarding itch. Tunic is definitely the game I’m more in love with, I’ve been looking forward to it for so long and I’m glad it was worth the wait.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Can’t wait for this.

2 Likes

Nice! Would be great. And I hope they bring more Focus games day one, their upcoming games look cool and nothing expensive to get.

1 Like

I hope this is true. Absolutely loved the first one. Never would have tried it if not for Gamepass

2 Likes

Space Marine 2 & Evil West

Would be great Day One addictions imo, and they should not be anything hard to get. Focus make “focused” good quality games that look AAA but are not that expensive.

2 Likes

On my will play with girlfriend list after Danganronpa, GOTG and Cyberpunk

6 Likes

Fodder.

1 Like

A Plague Tale Requiem could get it’s official release date tomorrow at Games Radar Future Games Show.

3 Likes

Can I ask where you found this? I want to look at it more closely but the resolution is a bit low :smiley:

For whatever reason we never got Gris on Xbox.

I have seen it on trueachievements

2 Likes

Here’s a direct link to the image, which is 1280x720. So slightly larger than what’s attached here: https://www.trueachievements.com/customimages/127293.jpg

1 Like