Xbox Game Pass |OT| Our Backlogs Are Doomed

Literally the best way to play on mobile.

It seems like theyā€™re adding a lot of touch controls, itā€™s great to see. I wonder when theyā€™ll stop? Iā€™m still hoping that they let us access our personal libraries and not just a selection of GP games through xcloud, but it would be a lot to ask for them to add touch controls to everything.

3 Likes

Replaced, coming Day One to Game Pass in 2022. Loving this aesthetic!

10 Likes

Howā€™s The Medium? I never played it when it released and im looking for something short but sweet.

It was fine. Some interesting stuff, but pretty short and not super remarkable. Donā€™t go in expecting a complete story, by the way. Iā€™m not sure if they were going for a sequel hook or they thought it made for a better story but thereā€™s essentially no conclusion to the plot.

It almost feels like an audition, ā€œthis is what we can do, now hire us and give us some budgetā€

Yeah, Iā€™d love to see what they could pull off with more resources and time. The only other game of theirs Iā€™ve played was Layers of Fear, and I think they have potential. Iā€™d like to see more of this kind of game, despite being a giant coward.

1 Like

Thinking of trying Yakuza, you guys recommend starting from Yakuza 0 onwards?

Yes. The order is 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, 3 4 and 5 Remastered, 6, Like a Dragon. Pop into the Yakuza OT if you want specific advice, and have fun!

3 Likes

Yeah. Start with 0 and just play in numerical order.

2 Likes

Considering itā€™s the best in the series in my opinion, you should absolutely start with Yakuza Zero.

As everyone already said, starting with 0 is the way to go.

BUT, if the brawler gameplay from the Kiryu series drives you off and you would rather play a turn-based JRPG, itā€™s totally ok to start with Like a Dragon! There are many nods to the other games, but itā€™s pretty much a self-sustained story.

2 Likes

No problems with the brawler combat, Iā€™m having a blast with this game and canā€™t seriously drop it. I know Iā€™m really enjoying a game when my friend asks me to play some co-op and my first instinct is like ā€œAh, really? Okay thenā€¦ā€ :smiley:

2 Likes

Alert****

Damnā€¦ I got this deal again

This is the third time I am able to get this deal for $1

This is Crazy! Almost as crazy as having access to hundreds of games and day 1 releases for only $9.99/month and if youā€™re new you can even get 3 months right now for only $1! :rofl::green_heart::no_good_man:t3::video_game:

And you can get 3 months again and again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This is for first time users or users whose gamepass has lapsed, right?

Me too!!! Did this a few weeks ago and im good through August. Just waiting on The Ascent.

Not really sure.

I have subscribed to ultimate 3 times like this.

First joined as new comer.

Then I shifted to game PC. After some time I got this deal again for the second time.

Now I am continuing subscribing to it Gamepass PC for atleast 4 months straight.

I tried this link which was shared on tweeter and it worked again.

Now my Gamepass ultimate will be charged on 30 sept.

So I got 3 months again for $1

1 Like

It worked for me too !

1 Like

This game rules.

5 Likes